League Reconstruction & the Rangers Resolution stuff - All Merged

go on the swamp its a laugh they are clinging on to the idea there dossier was a legal document without understanding legal for what !
It does at least for now seem there is no evidence at all regarding the allegations. I doubt the SPFL would have made their initial reaction without a great degree of certainty. I'm off to Morrison's to top up my jelly and ice cream cos today is gonna be a hoot🤣🤣

After the dozy document was decreed as mince they started the rant

"Leaving the important stuff for Court Action"
" How proud we are of our club"

Me thinks is time for SG to make a sharp exit to save the little dignity he has left.
He too will be brought down with them.
He has not got the guts,He knows no club will be chasing His signature like thier dossier full of wind and piss

There are clubs who do not want to speak out....................................................but will if clubs vote for a second enquiry...........................what a load of fucking shite, bullshit that if the season ended there was a 10 mill litigation and clubs were not informed of this, is Stewart Robertson and Anne Budge not on the SPFL and is Allan Burrows of Motherwell.....18 Oct 2019 - Motherwell chief executive Alan Burrows has been recognised as the SPFL's CEO of the Year at the prestigious Football Business Awards.
Are they trying to say these teams were not informed of this and did not know of this, haha what shite the SPFL is made up of club members and clubs would have told the SPFL to do one.

The dossier is not what it was stated and intended to be it has went off track because the huns called the SPFLs bluff and the SPFL called their hand and they had nothing they have tried to pull a card from under the table, it is not happening. No one on here is friends with SPFL, but lets call it for what it is, a load of shite.

Members online

No members online now.

Back