League Reconstruction & the Rangers Resolution stuff - All Merged

I'm working so not following social media - can anyone say what "The Rangers evidence appears to be seeping out on social media today" relates to?

I had always assumed this "bombshell" would be a Keich Jackass exclusive where he had somehow managed to unearth the "truth" using his extensive research skills (or opened the attachment emailed to him from Jabba or the DUP). TIA.

I'm working so not following social media - can anyone say what "The Rangers evidence appears to be seeping out on social media today" relates to?

I had always assumed this "bombshell" would be a Keich Jackass exclusive where he had somehow managed to unearth the "truth" using his extensive research skills (or opened the attachment emailed to him from Jabba or the DUP). TIA.
It was a lone gunman (Peter Lawwell) on the grassy knoll by the book repository that done it and also that Stanley Kubrick filmed the Apollo moon landing on a Polaroid camera given to him by Murdoch MacLennan.

Disband the SPFL with immediate effect.....

Time the rest of the league (i know stop 🤣 ) call them out
Agree Kelly ,this is what is needed, could be sfa etc are getting pissed off with them also, maybe will see what they are trying to do ,and call them out !!!!!! You would think most of other clubs can see this ,only time will tell ,but first and foremost sfa/spfl need to call the league done and dusted, we as champions ! and other business done ,hh

They trailed this yesterday as the account that would break the big news. It's been a disaster for them. Lunatics, idiots, stupid, stupid...

and

According to som fellow Tim’s on Twitter it’s based on unhinged conspiracy theories from the state aid loony ffs.

They trailed this yesterday as the account that would break the big news. It's been a disaster for them. Lunatics, idiots, stupid, stupid...

and

Thanks David. I'm a middle aged codger who doesn't do twitter so I missed out on this. I guess Celtic have to hand back all the leagues and cups we've ever won and rip the star off of our shirts and have Lawwell personally sew it onto Inter's jerseys after this bombshell?!?!?

Sevco make yet another statement, drop the mic and coolly walk off stage right to utter silence (swiftly followed by sniggering and guffaws of laughter).

Honestly you couldn't make this up. The chances of ranjurs having any sort of smoking gun is less than small.
Their support even know it.
They will fold as soon as their cash desperation grabs at their throat.
It would just add to the amusement if Mr Ashley stirred the pot.
The banter years indeed.
HH
PS really impressed with our clubs approach all the way down the line, i.e. Silence
HH

I really don't have anytime for Neil Doncaster but I just watched a clip of him on Sky Sports News and he fairly and squarely calls them out. Put up or shut up.
Fun viewing
HH
There will come a time L, when these people will get pissed off with this shower, constant 💩stirring,for zero reason ,only in their eyes is there anything ’illegal’ going on ?,off course they could not tell right from wrong if it jumped up and smacked them in the kisser!,this will unravel soon enough ,hh

There will come a time L, when these people will get pissed off with this shower, constant 💩stirring,for zero reason ,only in their eyes is there anything ’illegal’ going on ?,off course they could not tell right from wrong if it jumped up and smacked them in the kisser!,this will unravel soon enough ,hh

Fr. Paul Stone

@FrPaul_Stone

·
7h

The
@bobbyjenkinsuk
account has pulled in 7.2k followers in 24 hours based on
@4ladshadadream
suggesting that it had the “dossier” info. Well done to whoever set out to find out how desperate Sevco Twitter is for a smoking gun! A masterclass!

Bobby Jenkins

@bobbyjenkinsuk

·
10h

Anyone recognise this guy?
https://twitter.com/bobbyjenkinsuk/status/1255424796332101637/photo/1
Untitled.jpg

Back