League Reconstruction & the Rangers Resolution stuff - All Merged

Is there something in the wind Niall?
Nothing I'd have any insight into bar a long awaited opportunity. If anything seperates Celtic bar the obvious from that lot, its the fact we are an international european facing club while they are happy with the parochial nature of their history. Lawwell sold us back the old firm identity we should have discarded in 2012. Now is the time to look at new opportunities, unless we abdicate responsibilty for advancing scottish football outside the limited confines of our game we'll be banging the same drum forever. Cormack at Aberdeen is worth listening to. The MLS though not an exact science know how to market a game outside the traditional confines. We either wait for another version of the staus quo and ignore guys like Cormack or we find likeminded clubs feeling restricted by their own parameters and move on.

I'm just waiting for the final last throw of the dice. Death threats and bullets sent to those who call them out and fine them. It's a coming. What a fucking shower of utter bastards they are. To be fair, my big Sevco pal said we should get awarded it rightly if it's finished early. I've been ripping the pish out of him almost constantly since yesterday. Well, many years actually, but this fiasco has renewed my vigour. What a brassneck of a loser club they are. Oh the Bluebells are very blue indeed.
[/QUOTE
I would love to be in my workplaceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

From a distance Scottish football is tarnished by the clowns at Ibrox who want to be paid second place money but refuse to accept that we are Champions. Not even COVID can stop 9IAR . Patience is a virtue May 25th?? is the UEFA deadline to declare what will happen. All the noise and playground chatter will continue till the adults announce that we are the Champions.

Once again let me quote the only rule that matters A3 -Severability. It covers the unusual circumstances we are in.

If football support goes virtual for a season, Celtic would stand to do better than most. If Celtic TV had the capability and remit to show all home and away games to people all over Britain and Ireland, exiled supporters like myself would be right on it.

It's not the same as filling Paradise every week but I think Celtic would come out of it far better than most other UK teams.

We'd also see the real reach of Celtic in comparison to the Zombies. Wherever I've been in the world I've found bright-eyed Bhoys and Ghirls to be plentiful, while the swivel-eyed Zombies congregate in some shady wee hovel somewhere. Their toxic brand just doesn't travel well beyond the west coast of Scotland and the occupied territory over the water.

Tom English today the dossier on SPFL more damaging than 2012.

Really Tom this is more damming than 2012.

More damaging than a football club having unregistered players put through as registered when they were playing with two wages one taxed and one untaxed not declared with side letters of proof.

A licence been granted for European football when the association knew that domestic taxes and debts had not been getting paid and that HMRC were looking for the money and had served notice when a tax bill had crystalised.

Placemen within an association turning a blind eye and one actually with an EBT who was also both a shareholder withing two clubs

So according to Tom the episode in discussion that he is pursuing is more damaging than the equivalent of match fixing, ( as stated by a judge,) from a financially doped club funnelling its deeds through corrupt officials on the inside to facilitate the easy flow of the corruption ensuring nothing to prevent it.

Last edited:
Jokers - The Collapse of the SPFL Reconstruction Talks...Niall J outlines his thoughts on this almighty mess.

More damaging than a football club having unregistered players put through as registered when they were playing with two wages on taxed and one untaxed not declared with side letters of proof.

A licence been granted for European football when the association knew that domestic taxes and debts had not been getting paid and that HMRC were looking for the money and had served notice when a tax bill had crystalised.

Placemen within an association turning a blind eye and one actually with an EBT who was also both a shareholder withing two clubs

So according to Tom the episode in discussion that he is pursuing is more damaging than the equivalent of match fixing, ( as stated by a judge,) from a financially doped club funnelling its deeds through corrupt officials on the inside to facilitate the easy flow of the corruption ensuring nothing to prevent it.
If you have a hun outlook then it is worse and that tells us all we need to know about English and the rest of his ilk.

More damaging than a football club having unregistered players put through as registered when they were playing with two wages on taxed and one untaxed not declared with side letters of proof.

Succulent Tam's reputation (I know, whit reputation) lies in tatters after the Doh!sier farce. The guy's credibility as a journalist (I know, whit credibility) has been scorched after lapping up and pushing
the baseless Sevvie 'explosive revelations' and 'smoking gun' narrative about corruption, coercion and bullying by the SPFL without a single shred of evidence to support it. He's been left looking like an absolute chump!

So now that the dossier has been shown to be as 'explosive' as midge's fart he's now trying to dig himself out the massive hole he finds himself in but instead of just holding his hands up he's doubling down with this nonsensical pish and making himself look like an irrational zoomer as well as a chump.

If football support goes virtual for a season, Celtic would stand to do better than most. If Celtic TV had the capability and remit to show all home and away games to people all over Britain and Ireland, exiled supporters like myself would be right on it.

It's not the same as filling Paradise every week but I think Celtic would come out of it far better than most other UK teams.

We'd also see the real reach of Celtic in comparison to the Zombies. Wherever I've been in the world I've found bright-eyed Bhoys and Ghirls to be plentiful, while the swivel-eyed Zombies congregate in some shady wee hovel somewhere. Their toxic brand just doesn't travel well beyond the west coast of Scotland and the occupied territory over the water.
Exactly, just reminded me of the time Celtic went to tour the states I think if memory serves me properly, then rangers were also going to tour there and were told thanks but no thanks. Or was it Oz? I'm just up with a hangover and the grey matter hasnt totally awoken.

Back