League table of shame ?

hi Peeps,

Dave King here

look I loaned the club money

now I want that converted to equity, right

so you pay for the loan instead, your shares get diluted, I get equity for m loan at size of my loan,

you get less shares and pay for half my shares.

quality deal right there

I also picked up my big pay checks to tune of Lawell levels, so I nearly got my 20 million back already

the little bit I loaned club gets me proportionately larger slice of the pie than you paid

And if it all goes pear shaped I have got back more from club than I ever put in.

nowgeozyourmoneyyadafties

moving onto agenda point 9
Definition of a Ponzi scheme

Was always wondering why they've lasted so long. When it pops they'll be no rising from the grave, DK gonna make sure of it!

Dozy, dozy Huns ????

The SFA have published thier status report on premier league teams Celtic on top with gold reports across the stadium condition and financial which has given them a PLATINUM status they are followed by 3 teams on gold then comes sevco on a level with 4 others,,now will the daily Glum publish this table or is it to much of an embarrassment???

The SFA have published thier status report on premier league teams Celtic on top with gold reports across the stadium condition and financial which has given them a PLATINUM status they are followed by 3 teams on gold then comes sevco on a level with 4 others,,now will the daily Glum publish this table or is it to much of an embarrassment???

Seen that digger, they should be worried about being potless. Eejits

If the press are looking for some league tables to print what about the league table for most pointless pitch invasions, or a table for the most stabbings of foreign fans.

Ooft nothing worse than seeing hunners of chest hair from an open shirt and tacky gold jewellery.

Just looks so Lester the Molester to me ???
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
Christ Maria, now there's a visual I cannot unsee, in ma heid
Worked with a few Italians back in the day, who favoured the 'Saturday Night Fever' attire, of an evening

Last edited:
Back