league toppers

I'm very positive about Saturday! Sure we got a much happier camp
just now since the crap that went on in August! Going with me mental wee nephew n me daft niece 1st visit to Paradise so got plans for whole Celtic day to get her up to speed ? For some reason I got feeling it won't even be close, good 3-4 nil to the champions with normal service resumed! Mon the 'Tic ?

1847 never forget what they allowed and would allow again. View attachment 219
ah remember workin wi fas (it was like a community programme emplyment scheme) 1995/96 in carrick on shannon,behind the hospital,it was a famine graveyard,overgrown, neglected for decades,it was decided to turn it into a memorial garden,we worked like phuq and turned that sad neglected place into a beautiful tranquil place,where people came from near and far to remember,my family left donegal to escape an gorta mor, and working on that project was one the most most humbling experiences of my life,mary mcaleese came for the unveiling,PHUQ!!! it was truly emotional HHmy good friends

ah remember workin wi fas (it was like a community programme emplyment scheme) 1995/96 in carrick on shannon,behind the hospital,it was a famine graveyard,overgrown, neglected for decades,it was decided to turn it into a memorial garden,we worked like phuq and turned that sad neglected place into a beautiful tranquil place,where people came from near and far to remember,my family left donegal to escape an gorta mor, and working on that project was one the most most humbling experiences of my life,mary mcaleese came for the unveiling,PHUQ!!! it was truly emotional HHmy good friends
Tiocfaidh ár lá
tricolour.jpg

???????

Members online

Latest posts

Back