Learning Lessons From Losses

1. We need a Right Back
2. Gordon is getting to the end. Should maybe consider Bain as he’s more comfortable playing out from the back the way Rodgers likes.
3. We need a Right Back
4. CalMac needs to be installed in the Deeper midfield role he was playing while Broony was injured.
5. We need more options up front (partially done though would still like a more experienced option)
6. Need to get it in their heads we can’t just rock up away from home, and think we’re going to steamroller teams.
7. We need a Right Back
8. If BR doesn’t trust some of the squad players HE has brought in as back up eg Izzy, Hayes etc - get rid and get some back up he DOES trust!

Surely enough to be getting along with.

PS - did I mention we need a Right Back??

1. We need a Right Back
2. Gordon is getting to the end. Should maybe consider Bain as he’s more comfortable playing out from the back the way Rodgers likes.
3. We need a Right Back
4. CalMac needs to be installed in the Deeper midfield role he was playing while Broony was injured.
5. We need more options up front (partially done though would still like a more experienced option)
6. Need to get it in their heads we can’t just rock up away from home, and think we’re going to steamroller teams.
7. We need a Right Back
8. If BR doesn’t trust some of the squad players HE has brought in as back up eg Izzy, Hayes etc - get rid and get some back up he DOES trust!

You should have also said we need a right back ffs. ?

1. We need a Right Back
3. We need a Right Back
7. We need a Right Back

I'm in total agreement with points 1, 3 and 7 mate

1. We need a Right Back
3. We need a Right Back
7. We need a Right Back

What's your thoughts on a right back though. Your post was quite ambiguous on that point

http://celticbynumberscom.ipage.com/learning-lessons-from-losses/

Rodgers was unbeaten in Scotland for 16 months. 8 defeats followed in the next 13. What can we learn from those losses as the season end looms?
Love your work, bud!

I think it demonstrates how incredible a job BR did as soon as he walked in the door! An achievement unparrelled in our history but hopefully joyously bettered in our near future!

These are truly great times we're living in! ?

That a new broom sweeps clean. It was a small floor with a big broom, now the broom is worn, the floor has a new covering, but the floor is rotten.

I think our fella doesn't learn lessons. It's his number one fault.

There are definitely some instances where Brendan seems to make wacky decisions more than once but, to his credit, I think he's less dogmatic than other managers in memory. MON, WGS, Lenny etc all had their favourites who seemed undroppable and showed tactical naivety time after time (ok, they were pragmatic in Europe, where Brendan has not been, but their type of football really stopped us ever developing).

I'm not a happy clapper: Brendan really caked the sheets in brown stuff at Ibrox, but I'm confident he will not do that again.

I don’t think we need a RB. Lustig will be good for another 3 years. We don’t need two CB’s either, we have enough. We don’t need anything we are fine. We will win the treble without investment in quality,

We will qualify for the CL
and get out of the group even when Boyata and Benkovic leave, Hendry will come back better than VVD. Ralston will becas good as Vogts was on his prime. Sevco will go bust next week and Trump will be in jail.

My name is TheVerdict and I have Lawellitis.

Back