Leigh Griffiths @ Hampden

Brimcbhoy

It was good to see Griff at the game on Sunday, I thought it was quite brave of him, he must be well on his way to recovery. I also imagine he's hoping he might make the final against Hearts (we know he loves beating them). NL has had his own issues with mental health so he has a sympathetic Manager who understands what he's been through on his side. So lets hope we see him back banging in the goals again pretty soon. Hopefully, against the huns.

It's going to take a lot for him to be ready in 5 week's to be fit enough and sharp enough even for the final. If he can do it, all credit to him but I'd be wary of throwing him in unless he is putting in soild mins for the reserves.
@Brimcbhoy - "Hopefully, against the huns."
The rangers game is a massive as far as bragging rights are concerned. The knock on of us giving them a good tanking not only keeps us happy but leaves them broken for the whole summer. Makes the glibs job harder to punt his season books, makes Slippys job harder to attract players and should have a nice little knock down of any funny money fees they expect to receive from departing transfers.
I'm not going to lie though. If we are well ahead and Griff is brought on late so he can lap up the FT whistle it would be the icing!

It's going to take a lot for him to be ready in 5 week's to be fit enough and sharp enough even for the final. If he can do it, all credit to him but I'd be wary of throwing him in unless he is putting in soild mins for the reserves.
@Brimcbhoy - "Hopefully, against the huns."
The rangers game is a massive as far as bragging rights are concerned. The knock on of us giving them a good tanking not only keeps us happy but leaves them broken for the whole summer. Makes the glibs job harder to punt his season books, makes Slippys job harder to attract players and should have a nice little knock down of any funny money fees they expect to receive from departing transfers.
I'm not going to lie though. If we are well ahead and Griff is brought on late so he can lap up the FT whistle it would be the icing!
Love it BBB. And you've made me realise, their whole season is now dependant on that game. IF they win they can say they beat us twice in a season, they beat THE CHAMPIONS, twice! Fuck me, imagine it, they arnt arsed if they dont win another thing as long as they beat US. Thats all they've got left.
LETS KILL THOSE DREAMS.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back