Leigh Griffith's over and out

Some folk on here need to take a long hard look at themselves , he’s gone to far , he’s had enough chances etc , garbage , what exactly has he done ?? That
merits this faux outrage , ok he came back for pre season not as fit as he should have been , Lenny rightly punished him , internally and externally , Griff took the punishment and got fit , quickly , done
Now his girlfriend has a small gathering with her pals For her birthday posts some pics on insta and it’s get him gone , he’s finished
Griff will be part of 10 in a row , leave the man alone for fuck sake

It's a sevco storm in a benefits sevco teacup. Fuck them.all.

Griff is his own worst enemy. I doubt if he will ever realise that as a professional player that he needs to have a professional attitude. It's shame that he will be unlikely to be a part of this historic season.

Just out of interest Fisiani, whit kind of Doctor are you?

You wanna bet? Griff has mental health issues. They don't go away. To expect him to be cured with a lay off is absurd. He needs support and told.

👏👏👏 Exactly this☝

Took his medicine for that docco , then done what the manager required , the latest story is nothing but click bait pish , it’s a nothing , let’s support him not vilify him

I've always supported him, so has his club and teammates but when your manager and captain come out publicly and criticise him then you know that support is wearing thin....hes a professional grown man with huge responsibilities and he needs to start acting like one 👍

If he put as much effort into his general fitness as he did his tick tick vids, there wouldn’t be anything to discuss, this career is hanging by a thread, up to HIM wither he cuts that thread or not, club has stood by him for almost a year now, no doubt has had professional help with his illness, needs to look a what he has, and how easy he can lose it all, if he’s depressed now, in his big house with his flash cars and his blonde trophy wag, earning more in a week than some of us do in a year, how bad will he be when he’s lost it, wants to try a couple of weeks living in castlemilk or easterhouse with his umpteen children on the dole, that’s real pressure, I’m one of his biggest fans, the hun bashing has endeared him to our hearts, but we all have a breaking point, Lenny, the club and judging by most of the comments on here, we’re at that point.....only he can choose the path he walks down.......I hope he chooses wisely.......

Same rag that printed the griff non story has today printed that Jadon sancho attended a party last night, loads of pics, cuddling his mates
No mention of breaking the rules, social distancing etc
Hmmmm
Strange that eh , point proven me thinks

Same rag that printed the griff non story has today printed that Jadon sancho attended a party last night, loads of pics, cuddling his mates
No mention of breaking the rules, social distancing etc
Hmmmm
Strange that eh , point proven me thinks
The very fact they printed the story refutes your point....griff is a high profile player, who is Jason sancho?

If he put as much effort into his general fitness as he did his tick tick vids, there wouldn’t be anything to discuss, this career is hanging by a thread, up to HIM wither he cuts that thread or not, club has stood by him for almost a year now, no doubt has had professional help with his illness, needs to look a what he has, and how easy he can lose it all, if he’s depressed now, in his big house with his flash cars and his blonde trophy wag, earning more in a week than some of us do in a year, how bad will he be when he’s lost it, wants to try a couple of weeks living in castlemilk or easterhouse with his umpteen children on the dole, that’s real pressure, I’m one of his biggest fans, the hun bashing has endeared him to our hearts, but we all have a breaking point, Lenny, the club and judging by most of the comments on here, we’re at that point.....only he can choose the path he walks down.......I hope he chooses wisely.......

You're not wrong in anything you have said BB but everybody seems to be looking for rational thinking from someone with a mental illness who may not be able to think rationally at this moment in time. It's alright you, me or anybody else saying he needs to do this or he needs to do that but if he isn't in a good place mentally then he maybe can't see what you, I and everybody else can see so clearly.

I'm not condoning his poor decision making when it comes to his social media output, neglecting his fitness or his breaking of the current Covid protocols around football but that poor decision making is likely a symptom of his illness. Like you said look at everything he has, why would he put all that at risk if he were thinking rationally?

Operation turn the fans against griff phase 1 complete. 👍👍👍

Footballers up and down the land have been meeting up with mates. Getting hair cuts and everything else that they shouldn't be doing. Gets a small snippet somewhere near the back pages and the world moves on. Griff does and fuck my life the guy needs to be taken out the back and shot. He came back unfit...like a lot of players id imagine. Club dealt with him. He had a get together. Like a lot of players have id imaging...club will remind him of his duties and we should all move on. Not if the smsm have their way....instead celtic forums will be arguing for days about getting rid of the guy. Give it a break troops.

Footballers up and down the land have been meeting up with mates. Getting hair cuts and everything else that they shouldn't be doing. Gets a small snippet somewhere near the back pages and the world moves on. Griff does and fuck my life the guy needs to be taken out the back and shot. He came back unfit...like a lot of players id imagine. Club dealt with him. He had a get together. Like a lot of players have id imaging...club will remind him of his duties and we should all move on. Not if the smsm have their way....instead celtic forums will be arguing for days about getting rid of the guy. Give it a break troops.

Don't get me wrong Lubo there are rules and standards Griff needs to adhere to like every other Celtic player but all this fallout is exactly why I thought Lenny and Broony coming out at having a go at him in public was a mistake from the off.

All of this could've been avoided by keeping the issues surrounding Griff in-house and dealing with them there, instead it was made public and ever since we've had hacks circling Griff like fucking vultures, ex-pros lining up to put the boot in and now us fans are arguing amongst ourselves about it.

A spectacular own goal that could've been so easily avoided if it was dealt with out of the public eye.

naw

Really BB are you having a laugh , who is jadon sancho ?? He is the guy who is about to sign for Man Utd for 100 million , no he's no high profile only plays for Dortmund and England
Must do better 👍
Pardon my ignorance, I don’t watch “foreign” football, if they don’t playing green and white hoops or against the green and white hoops, why would you waste your time on them?🤔

Members online

Latest posts

Back