Leigh Griffith's over and out

A few months ago Leigh said he wanted to stay at Celtic for the rest of his football career. And I would love to see that as well. But I’m afraid that he’s going about it the wrong way. The club’s been good for Leigh with all the help that they gave him through a difficult time. Leigh’s been good for Celtic with all the goals and assists throughout the years. But there comes a time when you say enough is enough. I don’t want to see Leigh the club but I’m afraid it’s getting near the time for the club to make a decision. We’re all saying are these strikers that are coming in ???? coming to replace Edouard but is it maybe to replace Leigh.

We have had to make a statement....
Griff clearly doesn't have an active brain cell.
He should delete all social media accounts.
What people need to understand and take a step back from is the minute you open up restrictions and allow public places to open then all of the limits to people round your house go out the window realistically.

Before anyone posts up here and jumps on a band wagon first consider what they have done?
Have you filled up a car without wearing a glove? Used a card reader? Used an atm? Touched something you didn't buy at a supermarket? Or god forbid went out for lunch haha

Prime example is my work place. We have thousands of names and phone numbers logged now for our track and trace.

Nonsense, there is not a single picture to show Leigh at the party , small gathering , few friends , nothing to see here , hun press as usual making a mountain out of a mole hill , if you think getting rid of griff is the right thing to do that is your opinion but for me , no chance , he stays , he scores he is here for the 10

He was there and his bint did post picture on insta then quickly deleted it

He's got all the talent in the world but also the carefree fk it attitude where he believes the club needs him more than he needs the club ,you would think after being left at home he would have heeded the warning ,,,,he didn't

He ain't the brightest and is led by his dick instead of his brain ,the childish tik tok vids at the LG9 myth him and his burd believe screams of a guy who thinks he's 18 again

The thing that annoys me about him is he gives these cunts ammunition to fire at him.Needs to get the heed doon,get aff social media for a while and do what he does best...scorin goals!Im sure he'll prove the doubters wrong once again!
Exactly Tony. Yes the media are hounding him so he should be extra vigilant to make sure he gives them no ammunition to fight him with. Get off Social Media for the season and knuckle down to be an important part of history.

Have to agree with you on that pictures or not he is talismanic for us and I believe that the club will give him this final season, the 10 season to show despite his personal problems he is a top quality player after that though , after the 10 he could be gone but to let him go now would be the worst thing the club could do as theres no doubting his talent and can we get better? If we offload griff and bayo I would say that would leave us in trouble up front
good points ,,,but you also have a player who isn't following the rules every player comes back fit one guy thinks fk it naw ,every player as far as we know has been following the clubs covid guidlines ,,,,one player thinks fk it ,,,,so where do you draw the line

if he is doing as he pleases then he's putting the squad at risk it can't be one rule for him and one for the others ,if he want's to prove us all wrong then get back on the pitch score the goals and keep his private life in the background

He should delete all social media accounts. He was asked to and he ignored that advice ,his burd posted this one

What people need to understand and take a step back from is the minute you open up restrictions and allow public places to open then all of the limits to people round your house go out the window realistically.

The club set out guidlines to every player when lockdown started they couldn't have been clearer the restrictions were totally different to what what the general public have
Lenny mentions it in his presser that everyone had to saty within the football clubs bubble

Be interesting to see how NFL handles this, I still think he can have some sort of future at the club, but one day Lenny will run out of patience and that'll be him up the road, why his girlfriend thought it would be a good idea to post pictures of this is no mystery, she's about as bright as a 100watt lump of coal.

Be interesting to see how NFL handles this, I still think he can have some sort of future at the club, but one day Lenny will run out of patience and that'll be him up the road, why his girlfriend thought it would be a good idea to post pictures of this is no mystery, she's about as bright as a 100watt lump of coal.
The wee mans got a type thats for sure

good points ,,,but you also have a player who isn't following the rules every player comes back fit one guy thinks fk it naw ,every player as far as we know has been following the clubs covid guidlines ,,,,one player thinks fk it ,,,,so where do you draw the line

if he is doing as he pleases then he's putting the squad at risk it can't be one rule for him and one for the others ,if he want's to prove us all wrong then get back on the pitch score the goals and keep his private life in the background
That's pretty much exactly my point K do it on the park and his off field shenanigans will be quickly forgotten especially if he scores again v sevco HH

I stand with Griff. End of. It would suit they bastards to a tee if we got rid. Does he need his arse kicked? Yes. Should we get rid? Behave yourselves.

He is one player we definitely need if Lawell sells Eddy. And I think Lawell woukd sell his fucking ma if the price was right, or even if it was a bit short. We are looking at strikers, but we have one of the best. He needs to screw the nut, but we would be nuts to help Sevco by jumping on that bandwagon.

I would rather burn that bandwagon to the ground. And, as Forrest Gump would put it, " That's all I have to say about that."

Phuq the Scottish sun and the rest of hunmedia!

Spot on Michael

The Hun media have an agenda that is predictable and transparent.....most of us know it.....low and behold it finds its way on to a Celtic site.....why would anyone of a Celtic persuasion promote the hun sycophants and their predictable agenda.....naivety or what?

The SMSM done a number on Fergus McCann.....and some got sucked in by their fckn innuendo and lies.....there is a lesson to be learned from that.....let Neil Lennon decide what needs to be done.....and leave the diatribe the rags spout to the gullible ones...

Spot on Michael

The Hun media have an agenda that is predictable and transparent.....most of us know it.....low and behold it finds its way on to a Celtic site.....why would anyone of a Celtic persuasion promote the hun sycophants and their predictable agenda.....naivety or what?

The SMSM done a number on Fergus McCann.....and some got sucked in by their fckn innuendo and lies.....there is a lesson to be learned from that.....let Neil Lennon decide what needs to be done.....and leave the diatribe the rags spout to the gullible ones...
Funny, if you have a look at hun sites, they hate them too, the daily rhebel they call it, someone’s wrong somewhere 🤣🤣

Back