Leigh Griffith's over and out

It's a shite, generic clickbait site (The Celtic Bhoys) probably operating out of a call-centre in Mumbai as most of the 'reporters' tend to have Indian-sounding names. The kinda clowns who create 'articles' out of a few random twitter comments.

I slated this site before, WC defended them. Not sure why. They seem to pick up their stories from the scottish media and regurgitate them as celtic blogs

I slated this site before, WC defended them. Not sure why. They seem to pick up their stories from the scottish media and regurgitate them as celtic blogs
Yeah there's a load of them and literally anyone could do it; just trawl the net and add sensational headlines to any shite to draw people in. The same people behind the site probably have equivalents for loads of teams. Celtic News Now should do a better job of controlling their content but sure they're in the click business too. Apparently you can sign up to the site and set preferences so you only see legit content but I have never been arsed as I've an adblock and have learned what shite sites to avoid.

I think WC gave this writer his break as he did some articles on The Celtic Star. They really stood out as they were so different to all the other articles which are so well written because of their clickbait style of regurgitating clearly crap rumours and referring to us as being part of the Old Firm. WC defended him stating he wasn't the rangers fan some folk were accussing him of being, but he never hung around for long and joined this other site instead.

Last edited:
Just to be clear. My restaurant on those days has done 500+ covers.
The government has created a monster with this. How many households is that!
If we report a covid case we will litteraly shut Glasgow down

Presumably when you say "my restaurant" you are the manager or owner?
If you are either I assume you expect your staff to follow your instructions?

If you took an order for a top of the range meal you would expect your chef to cook it and your staff to deliver it in the manner you want the work done?
If a customer ordered a steak for instance and your Chef knocked out Pie and beans would you accept it?
Would you tell the customer don't worry he used to be a great Chef and 6 months from now he'll smash a brilliant steak and tie his apron around your chair to show how great he is.

L.G. is an employee of Celtic Football club, a well paid employee.
He only has to follow club instructions.
He would have been advised of a fitness routine during lockdown and he failed.
He was told the club rules surrounding COVID and he didn't follow them.
We're already dropping points and one of our star strikers is sat at home.
What if he did catch COVID and infected half the team?
There's plenty calling for Aberdeen to be docked the points for the postponed game
What do you think the Hun media will do to us if anything like that happens.

It might not be up to the fans is Lawwell and the bean counters going to be wanting to pay top money for a man to be sat at home if we have to buy a new player.
Do you think he's going to keep him as the fourth man if we have to pay £6 million plus for another striker.

Griff needs to shape up and get involved this is arguably the biggest season for us since 67.
If he doesn't want to he can fuck off to mid table mediocrity with someone else.
Pulling on the Hoops is something that every Celtic fan would kill for - he's in a very enviable position.
I hope to see him playing for us soon but I'm not shedding tears if he can't be arsed

If you think a friend is going through a tough time, reach out and ask how they're doing, or if you haven't spoken to a friend for a long time, maybe try and connect with them again, to let them know you're thinking of them
Many people who suffer from depression, are afraid to come forward, due to the stigma involved, in case people see them as weak
I'm not a doctor, but depression has touch my family and friends, and mental illness, has taken many people, from all walks of life
This is a story of a professional hockey player, who realized he needed help, and sought it out
Kevin Stevens, is another former player, who managed to come back from depression, drink, drugs and living on the streets
Others, haven't managed to defeat their personal demons, and took their own lives, Wade Belak, John Kordic, Todd Ewen,Rick Rypien, to name a few
Joe Murphy, Matt Johnson, both big stars at one time, with millions and a lavish lifestyle, are still alive, but are living on the streets, Joe in Ontario, Canada, and Matt in Los Angeles
Tragic stories
If this helps just one person, it was worth posting
Stay safe and reach out to a friend, who might just need to hear your voice
HH

If you think a friend is going through a tough time, reach out and ask how they're doing, or if you haven't spoken to a friend for a long time, maybe try and connect with them again, to let them know you're thinking of them
Many people who suffer from depression, are afraid to come forward, due to the stigma involved, in case people see them as weak
I'm not a doctor, but depression has touch my family and friends, and mental illness, has taken many people, from all walks of life
This is a story of a professional hockey player, who realized he needed help, and sought it out
Kevin Stevens, is another former player, who managed to come back from depression, drink, drugs and living on the streets
Others, haven't managed to defeat their personal demons, and took their own lives, Wade Belak, John Kordic, Todd Ewen,Rick Rypien, to name a few
Joe Murphy, Matt Johnson, both big stars at one time, with millions and a lavish lifestyle, are still alive, but are living on the streets, Joe in Ontario, Canada, and Matt in Los Angeles
Tragic stories
If this helps just one person, it was worth posting
Stay safe and reach out to a friend, who might just need to hear your voice
HH

Sometimes it only takes company and an ear to make the path smoother. Spot on Dill, no-one should suffer alone if others know of it.

Men reluctant to seek help for emotional or mental stress. Suicide a real problem amongst construction workers who have a suicide rate 31/2 times the national average. A lot of people tell them toughen up and get on with it.
The construction industry and the British safety council have set up a mental health charity for construction workers called Mates in Mind to help educate the workforce about all aspects of good mental health and how to spot early signs of illness.

Think Bhoys and Ghirls just how many great Saturday,s Sunday,s and Wednesday,s Griff has given us,
I dont condone anything he has done but I still remember the day he was found wandering the streets of Edinburgh on his own not knowing where he was,that is not the actions of a healthy man.
We dont know what Griff has gone through,or what he goes through every day of his life,we dont know how hard he has to fight his demons every day,what he puts his family through,but we do know this club of ours has been his lifeline probably since he was a young Bhoy,I believe without Celtic in his life things would be a lot darker for him than they are now..
I dont think for one second he ever intended to hurt Celtic I just dont think he had control of what was happening to him,I pray to god none of us or our families ever have to go through what people in the same position as Griff go through day after day not knowing how things will pan out for them.
I dont think he will be offered another contract but while he is with us lets try to return some of the great times he has given us by giving him the support I think he deserves,let the zombies and every other supporter in the land see that we dont throw any of our own under the bus..
Last night our leader told the press when asked if Griff would face his wrath..Lenny replied..
not at all Griff did nothing wrong Ronnie..Great Reply.

HH.

Think Bhoys and Ghirls just how many great Saturday,s Sunday,s and Wednesday,s Griff has given us,
I dont condone anything he has done but I still remember the day he was found wandering the streets of Edinburgh on his own not knowing where he was,that is not the actions of a healthy man.
We dont know what Griff has gone through,or what he goes through every day of his life,we dont know how hard he has to fight his demons every day,what he puts his family through,but we do know this club of ours has been his lifeline probably since he was a young Bhoy,I believe without Celtic in his life things would be a lot darker for him than they are now..
I dont think for one second he ever intended to hurt Celtic I just dont think he had control of what was happening to him,I pray to god none of us or our families ever have to go through what people in the same position as Griff go through day after day not knowing how things will pan out for them.
I dont think he will be offered another contract but while he is with us lets try to return some of the great times he has given us by giving him the support I think he deserves,let the zombies and every other supporter in the land see that we dont throw any of our own under the bus..
Last night our leader told the press when asked if Griff would face his wrath..Lenny replied..

HH.
👏 👏 👏👏👏👏belter of a post green sprig HH

HH.

Great post GS.....we look after our own through thick and thin.....I think it would be a wonderful thing if we could get it out there and show Griff he’s not alone and we are there for him.....perhaps Niall could write up something suitable from the heart.....which I have no doubt he would do justice as he always does.....I think Griff needs to know the Celtic family is there to support him.....and I also think Griff would respond to this in a positive way.....just my thoughts.....what do you think Niall?

Great post GS.....we look after our own through thick and thin.....I think it would be a wonderful thing if we could get it out there and show Griff he’s not alone and we are there for him.....perhaps Niall could write up something suitable from the heart.....which I have no doubt he would do justice as he always does.....I think Griff needs to know the Celtic family is there to support him.....and I also think Griff would respond to this in a positive way.....just my thoughts.....what do you think Niall?
Think that's a brilliant idea Imatim,he takes a hammering on social media and smsm,is he at fault sometimes? of course, Lenny hammered him! but let's get behind him, "it's o.k not to be o.k Leigh!!!!!!!! c'mon troops he's one of ours, with our backing,another 40 goal season?

Members online

Latest posts

Back