leipzig fc

seven past niven

please put the huns out of the europa league and spare the good people of seville from an orgy of mass destruction from descending on their city destroying all their statues and park benches and cultural icons and spare us from the sycophantic media in scotland from pandering to their hooligan hoards

To The Good Citizens of Lepzig & Sevilie,
I send blessings & prayers 🙏. Hordes of The Hun are about to invade you're fine cities, these Peeepul are not SCOTTISH they're BRITNAT ESTABLISHMENT GIMPS they won't except the hand of friendship, they hate you because of who you are & history. Any ancient wars of the motherland(England) against you, will be revenged. They celebrate by wreckin the fuckin place, if they lose they'll vent their anger by wreckin the fuckin place. They'll sing about 10 German Bombers & how the RAF of England shot down. They wave the Butcher Apron thats Britain's Union Jack, Defender's of the Crown of Windsor or SAXE-COBURG GOTHA. These PEEEPUL ARE SCUM, THEY'LL SHIT & PISH ON YOU'RE STREETS, BARCELONA 72 IS COMING TOO YOU'RE CITIES. STAY SAVE, TOO YOU'RE POLICA GET IN TAE THE SCUM, TEAR GAS, WATER CANNON, RUBBER BULLETS, WHATEVER YOU HAVE AT YOU'RE DISPOSAL, USE & USE IT HARD.

LOVE SCOTLAND ❤🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

A bit controversial, you know a part of me wants them to get to the final, because when we made the final in 2003, we had a party, even when we lost a close game, 100,000+ Celtic fans, drinking enjoying the day with the Porto fans, local business and hotels and a field day, we drunk the city dry, only 3 arrests for minor things, won a fifa fair play award for the fans behaviour, the city mayor and civic leaders speak lovingly about the time, a festival of football……..wait till the world see’s the difference between the two clubs (if they make it) will be total carnage, like Manchester and George square, shops will be looted, bars will have to be boarded up, police with riot gear, CS gas, water cannons, batons drawn, running street battles,……
But on the other hand…..cmon the Leipzig, it stuck intae the hun feckers…..

Last edited:
A bit controversial, you know a part of me wants them to get to the final, because when we made the final in 2003, we had a party, even when we lost a close game, 100,000+ Celtic fans, drinking enjoying the day with the Porto fans, local business and hotels and a field day, we drunk the city dry, only 3 arrests for minor things, won a fifa fair play award for the fans behaviour, the city mayor and civic leaders speak lovingly about the time, a festival of football……..wait till the world see’s the difference between the two clubs (if they make it) will be total carnage, like Manchester and George square, shops will be looted, bars will have to be boarded up, police with riot gear, CS gas, water cannons, batons drawn, running street battles,……
But one the other hand…..cmon the Leipzig, it stuck intae the hun feckers…..
Aye wanting them to get to a European final is wrong ma man but each to ther own 😂i personally want them pumped in every game they play.

I can see the headlines now

"OLD FIRM FANS WRECK LEIPZIG AFTER DEFEAT"

"UNCONFIRMED reports (hundreds of images and videos) of ALLEGED Rangers fans (images of sevco fans) are ACCUSED (the evidence is there to see) of causing mayhem in the city centre.

And there the reporting will end....then we will have about 4 pages of....

"Heavy handed police tactics"
"Fans were protecting their players"
"Pubs refused to sell beer to fans making them angry"
"Well maybe the city should have covered up their benches and Catholic monuments"

Aye wanting them to get to a European final is wrong ma man but each to ther own 😂i personally want them pumped in every game they play.
Never said I wanted them to win mate, just shown up for the scum that they are, no doubt the civic leaders and businesses will be rubbing their hands in eager expectations of a windfall commercial bonanza……but they’ll be in for a shock 🤣🤣

Soo Leipzig ...watched the game against Atalanta..great going forward but look suspect at the back.They have the Spaniard Dani Olmo who was the best player on the park against Italy at the Euros and Nkunku who looks a beast of a player.If the huns get by them then they can win it .Im blaming our fellow noiser Ally for jinxing it when he said nobody can stop them in the competition 😂

Never said I wanted them to win mate, just shown up for the scum that they are, no doubt the civic leaders and businesses will be rubbing their hands in eager expectations of a windfall commercial bonanza……but they’ll be in for a shock 🤣🤣
I know you dont mate but a finals too close for comfort.If they were to win it and Ange wins a treble what do you thinks gony be more talked about?Then theres the automatic CL place if they win.Do i sound worried🤣I want them out the next round.

I know you dont mate but a finals too close for comfort.If they were to win it and Ange wins a treble what do you thinks gony be more talked about?Then theres the automatic CL place if they win.Do i sound worried🤣I want them out the next round.

A defeat today will crush their souls. They have got lucky in their rounds of the Europa IMO....they have avoided any real quality. That said, I'd like celtic to achieve what they have this season in europe!!
Hopefully Leipzig take it a bit more serious than Dortmund!!!

What is also a concern for the good people of Seville is if the hun hordes were to reach the final their opponents could be West Ham. A group of fans with the same knuckle dragging mentality as them. It could make what’s happening to the poor people and cities in Ukraine look mild 🤬🤬

Got to say Bb, there's absolutely no part of me wants them to reach the final.....of anything!

What makes their run stick in the craw is that their last three European opponents underestimated them and went into the games half-cocked.

Dortmund were a shambles. Red Star were unlucky and Braga were little short of being a disgrace.

Leipzig have recent experience of the Glasgow pressure cooker at our place and this presents an enormous opportunity for them to establish themselves as a major player in European football.

I loathe the Red Bull model and what it represents, but I despise OFFC even more so I'll put my principles on the back-burner for a couple of nights and wish Leipzig glück.

Vörwarts Leipzig

Tbh I dread them getting to the EL final. They got by Dortmund due to a dreadful performance by the Germans in the first leg, then drew Braga who had surprised themselves by getting to the quarter finals in the first place.

RB Leipzig should be a different proposition, they are funded and built for success and must surely see the EL as a perfect opportunity to claim a major trophy. SURELY !?

Imagine if West Ham make it thru along wae Sevco 🙈 carnage on a unbelievable scale!

No mate are u mental fuck that put that crack pipe doonBB 🤣
I never read it to the end mate just seen it all 🤷🏻‍♂️

Members online

Latest posts

Back