LENNON BEEN OFFERED THE JOB!!

How? He took us further in europe than brendan.

Gets Celtic

And him n john park are a successful unit imho.

His style is attacking and with our you gsters getting their chances through him it will boost other skilled youngsters to come to our academy.

Add to that a budget to bring in players that can take us forward then i foresee good things.

Did anyone really think mourinho was coming to scotland. Ooft.

I think NFL is the perfect fit.

But its not up to me ??

We have to get behind him, but it is not an appointment that I believe benefits us in the long run.
So far as am led tae believe m8 Lenny hates BR'S style ae play but didny want tae ROCK THE BOAT!! Hibs never played this sideyways PISH & I believe we'll be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT nxt Season! For now let's just CELEBRATE HISTORY..????..HH☘☘☘☘

Never in doubt. He’s Lawells perfect manager. Costs less will demand less.

A big mistake for me. But I have to balance that with the knowledge no cunt I would want would even entertain us.

It’s down to PL and DD. If they give him
Backing and he is better at identifying players than Rogers, which lets face it. Wouldn’t be fucking hard, we should improve.

Enough to qualify for the CL? I seriously doubt it.

At least after that show today we can only hope the board react to it. They had fucking better. We won today but we were the same we have been for two years without investment. Shite.

Get the finger out, you bonus focused counts.

cracking interview with neil now on radio shortbread.

“i will probably accpet the job, its very emotional for me, probably one of the best days of my life, winning a treble treble on the 25th may, they are some team, its the holy grail, the board are class people, true to their word, i trust them, all upfront and honest, peter all ready some players are in process”

Did anyone really think mourinho was coming to scotland. Ooft.

James Forrest and the like seemed to genuinely think Mourinho, Rafa Benitez, AVB etc. was a genuine possibility. Absolute moonhowlers - now they're crying on this day of all days about Lennon being named manager. These people will never be happy. They actually slag Celtic off more than some huns.

James Forrest and the like seemed to genuinely think Mourinho, Rafa Benitez, AVB etc. was a genuine possibility. Absolute moonhowlers - now they're crying on this day of all days about Lennon being named manager. These people will never be happy. They actually slag Celtic off more than some huns.

Yeah the great dictator oops sorry blogger is a great believer in squirrels yet fell hook line and sinker into smsm cesspit.

Fkn moon unit indeed

People forget that Lennon came in as an interim manager in extremely dismal and high-pressure circumstances. He got the tactics wrong at Ibrox. But this is not his team and he's said time and time again that he made a conscious choice not to change the playing style that had been instilled in the squad by Rodgers. Within the context of this season, what he's done is amazing. Those who diminish it are absolute bawbags. We're going to see a very different Celtic next season. Most Celtic fans are currently now a) celebrating winning THE FUCKING TREBLE TREBLE, and b) willing to give Lenny the benefit of the doubt. If you're a devotee of James 'The Blogger' Forrest, you ought to be crying and lamenting the demise of Celtic. As if Jose Mourinho was sitting waiting on the phone call from Lawwell or Desmond today.

Members online

Latest posts

Back