LENNON BEEN OFFERED THE JOB!!

Hail Hail Niall,NFL has already been identifying transfer targets and if he'd not been told he'd get backing,he would'nt have taken the gig and most importantly,the players are right behind him!!! GBNFL!
Hold your head up high MD. You backed the man to the hilt. David at the Celtic Star seemed to be fighting a losing battle just a few days ago. You have to respect that the opinions of other Celts was in the main in good faith but it's good to have NFL here to bookend the 10. No more Premier league piggy backers needed for the fierce battle we both know lies ahead. It needs a horse for the course.

Hold your head up high MD. You backed the man to the hilt. David at the Celtic Star seemed to be fighting a losing battle just a few days ago. You have to respect that the opinions of other Celts was in the main in good faith but it's good to have NFL here to bookend the 10. No more Premier league piggy backers needed for the fierce battle we both know lies ahead. It needs a horse for the course.

???

we're all entitled to our opinions Niall,yes the jose and Rafa rumours,were perfectly summed up by Sam,always believed Lenny,with backing, was the man for job,
he started us on the road to 10,let him be the man to achieve it,HH

we're all entitled to our opinions Niall,yes the jose and Rafa rumours,were perfectly summed up by Sam,always believed Lenny,with backing, was the man for job,
he started us on the road to 10,let him be the man to achieve it,HH
Any less than 6 players through that door would be disrespectful to those tired bodies who pulled off immortality today. Now for Europe! Think I may have nicked a stella or 2 from your fridge MD. I'll pop down the garage;)

So disappointed Lenny got the job. The football shown under his watch has been dire. Only the players habit of winning got us through today. Our club has no ambition and i think his appointment will ensure we don't get 10. Just my thoughts. Love Lenny as a Celtic man but not to take our club forward.
HH?
Not his players Steviebhoy let's see what happens in the meantime enjoy the the 3x3 history! HH ☘☘☘

So disappointed Lenny got the job. The football shown under his watch has been dire. Only the players habit of winning got us through today. Our club has no ambition and i think his appointment will ensure we don't get 10. Just my thoughts. Love Lenny as a Celtic man but not to take our club forward.
HH?

Sorry, but have to disagree. This was not Lenny's team, as dinged up as it was, and he still got them over the line. If he gets his choice of team and they stay healthy, we should get 9. Hail hail.

Hugely disappointed.....shows zero ambition. I've seen more than enough of Lennon's lack of tactical awareness, his poor team selections, pathetic substitutions. Bad enough we standstill but we are regressing badly. Now Lennon will want Lustig, keep Brown and Sinclair....going nowhere

How? He took us further in europe than brendan.

Gets Celtic

And him n john park are a successful unit imho.

His style is attacking and with our you gsters getting their chances through him it will boost other skilled youngsters to come to our academy.

Add to that a budget to bring in players that can take us forward then i foresee good things.

Did anyone really think mourinho was coming to scotland. Ooft.

I think NFL is the perfect fit.

But its not up to me ??
agreed John Park is absolutely brilliant at his job He was chief scout when my son played for Motherwell and he was a good guy then Him and Lenny back where they belong getting players like VVD will suit me

I love Lenny to bits but for me it is the wrong deceision. FFS liewell could not get on the telly quick enough,he's fucked up the best weekend for us even the Huns are laughing there arse
at us.Do yous think he will give Lenny descent money to bring in half descent players, and why did he not do it last week.Im not a manager so I know f@uk all about the running of the game but this weekend we made history, and liewell f@ucked it for all us Celtic fans he does not give two shits about the fans don't forget he gave himself 4.5 mil, more than Rogers got for players,so I hope Lenny is not his yes man.Ido think Lenny will dump all that tippy tappy shit and move the ball faster.the first half was murder a half descent side would have dune us we had to go a goal down before we started to play we have been doing that since the turn of the year even Lenny has been saying it.As I said I will back Lenny all the way and hope he succeeds even as I said before I don't think he's the right one for us Happy new history to us ;)HH up the Celts

I’m enjoying my day celebrating history. I’ll chip in on the Lenny debate.

If BR was still manager today and announced his departure then I don’t think Lenny would get the job.

However, the pish about not attracting players is just that - PISH. He’s got a great eye for talent and prefers an attacking style of footballl.

So we support him 100% and look forward to 10 IAR (as well as the 4x3)

This Board thiks we are a non entity, Lennone could not lead a blind man down a one way street, its the fisrt time I wish we had lost. these people have no concern what the celtic support its time they sold up to the arabs they could not make a worst job

Hugely disappointed.....shows zero ambition. I've seen more than enough of Lennon's lack of tactical awareness, his poor team selections, pathetic substitutions. Bad enough we standstill but we are regressing badly. Now Lennon will want Lustig, keep Brown and Sinclair....going nowhere

Sorry you feel that way.

But to be clear thats not Lennys style and we all know its the snakes.

Lenny is now the manager and he said today the style is going to change, to his. As is the personnel.

Who would you have got in instead. Be realistic no moonbeams please.

P.S. we have just won a treble treble.

Try a cheeky wee smile you’ll feel better ?

Members online

Back