LENNON BEEN OFFERED THE JOB!!

Sorry you feel that way.

But to be clear thats not Lennys style and we all know its the snakes.

Lenny is now the manager and he said today the style is going to change, to his. As is the personnel.

Who would you have got in instead. Be realistic no moonbeams please.

P.S. we have just won a treble treble.

Try a cheeky wee smile you’ll feel better ?
And back to the greatest domestic achievement in the club's history. Spot on Maria. Seriously the rest can wait. Tonight we celebrate!

So disappointed Lenny got the job. The football shown under his watch has been dire. Only the players habit of winning got us through today. Our club has no ambition and i think his appointment will ensure we don't get 10. Just my thoughts. Love Lenny as a Celtic man but not to take our club forward.
HH?

Not his players and he is not going to change the way the team plays in a few games!! Anybody that knows anything about football would see that... we need the board to back him heavily this summer and he’ll have us playing the attacking football we crave and none of this side to side shite!!
Let’s enjoy tonight and get behind Our new Celtic manager. In Lenny we trust..HH

Sorry, but have to disagree. This was not Lenny's team, as dinged up as it was, and he still got them over the line. If he gets his choice of team and they stay healthy, we should get 9. Hail hail.
I understand that but he inherited players who had already more than proved themselves by having got 7 trophys in the bag and minimal points required to clinch the title. He didn't exactly inherit shite.
Not the best players in the world but respect to the players for seeing it through. I don't think we won the league or Scottish cup because of Lennys appointment. It was because the existing players who had been there before. God knows i hope I'm wrong but it's how i see it.
HH?

Not his players and he is not going to change the way the team plays in a few games!! Anybody that knows anything about football would see that... we need the board to back him heavily this summer and he’ll have us playing the attacking football we crave and none of this side to side shite!!
Let’s enjoy tonight and get behind Our new Celtic manager. In Lenny we trust..HH

Real fans will ??

I understand that but he inherited players who had already more than proved themselves by having got 7 trophys in the bag and minimal points required to clinch the title. He didn't exactly inherit shite.
Not the best players in the world but respect to the players for seeing it through. I don't think we won the league or Scottish cup because of Lennys appointment. It was because the existing players who had been there before. God knows i hope I'm wrong but it's how i see it.
HH?

We judge Lenny on what he does going forward for the new season.

Enjoy our historical Treble Treble ???

Hearts goalkeeper livid with Collum for awarding penalty. He says Edouard dived, didn't touch him. My thoughts on it are Collum had no doubt and gave the penalty as he saw it. Normally Collum would have gave us hehaw. So stonewaller no doubts. ???
Alright Ally. Happy treble Treble Sir. Aye and if I was the keeper I'd be looking for excuses. Jim Craig still says it wasn't a pen. Maybe the Jambo is right, fact is Collum gave it. He's not bent he's just awful

well this debate is gonnae drag on fur bloody weeks,so feck it,for now ah'm jist gonnae be an 8 in a row,unprecedented rebel treble treble celebratin happy hoopy! Hail Hail bhoys and ghirls COYBIG!!!!!
Oh by the way MD many belated returns on your birthday. Hope you and Mrs Duffy (Stella) to the unintin
Alright Ally. Happy treble Treble Sir. Aye and if I was the keeper I'd be looking for excuses. Jim Craig still says it wasn't a pen. Maybe the Jambo is right, fact is Collum gave it. He's not bent he's just awful
Carney said the same thing in Lisbon when he upended the inter milan player. Never sees a penalty does oor Cairney. Typical from a dentist. ????

Dear God just created something that wont be repeated...and people already out for lenny's throat! Fuckin stoppit.. what no new players? No investment? The man has no idea? Please give yourselves a shake! Murnhino12m benitez 10m thank fuck no moyes! On to 9and 10 back him don't slate! you don't know what happening next season!! Fuckin HH 'tic ☘☘☘
spot on Galway! aw these folk that can see intae the future!

well this debate is gonnae drag on fur bloody weeks,so feck it,for now ah'm jist gonnae be an 8 in a row,unprecedented rebel treble treble celebratin happy hoopy! Hail Hail bhoys and ghirls COYBIG!!!!!
In other words you'll just be you MD. Many happy belated
Fat swally said it was. Sutty said it was and collum said it was ........
Collum imo had a good game today. I know more than most of you were worried about his appointment. But credit to him he did well. Didn't make himself important let the players on the field play the game. ???

Oh by the way MD many belated returns on your birthday. Hope you and Mrs Duffy (Stella) to the unintin

Carney said the same thing in Lisbon when he upended the inter milan player. Never sees a penalty does oor Cairney. Typical from a dentist. ????
I must point out that is what I meant regarding Jim Craig in Lisbon.
I wasn't insinuating he felt the pen today was undeserved. Apologies Cairney, not putting words in your mouth. Bet he never missed a filling though

Members online

Latest posts

Back