LENNON BEEN OFFERED THE JOB!!

The " shite getting spouted" is what i call other peoples opinions which i think is correct and a healthy thing. Theres a difference between faith and blind faith.
Best not to disrespect peoples opinions even if you dont agree. It's a good thing.
HH?

Unless their opinion is being downright disrespectful to a fantastic servant and fan of our club then fair point.

But when its disrespectful then my opinion will be their talking shite. ??

HH Steviebhoy ☘️

People have a right to their view. An overwhelming maj didn’t want Neil. Not because we disliked him, but because we just don’t think he can make us a force. His tactics and playing players who had been shite was a worry.

Also everybody knows the transfer budget will be less now. No top manager would accept what Neil will. Being faithful through and through doesn’t include taking every decision and shutting up. We are where we are because we fail to act for too long and slide. That’s awful leadership. And it deserves to be called out.

Sevco wanted his appointment. Sevconians in the press wanted this too. That tells a story. We can only hope that decisions to keep Burke on at Ibrox, and play Johnston won’t be required with signings coming in. But, it was awful judgement and if that doesn’t worry people, then they are blinkered to reality.

He’s here now. Let’s see how both he and the board perform. Wether it was the correct decision will be apparent in the CL qualifiers. If we don’t invest though, no manager could succeed. I just hope the board realise we need to and crush Sevco. Getting the £65m from qualifying for the CL ends them. Failure and they are right in the hunt. Over to you PL. back your bhoy.
“ we are were we are”yes jst completed a treble treble not a bad place to be I think.

“ we are were we are”yes jst completed a treble treble not a bad place to be I think.

It is, but watching that first half performance, The dearth of chances created, the abysmal passing, the snails pace build up, the thirty million back and sideways passing, tells me at least, that doing fuck all has seen us regress to a point where an utterly shite Sevco humiliated us twice.

We don’t act and 9 is under threat. We have a manager that the vast majority of the support don’t trust to take us to a higher level and a board of risk averse shitebags.

There is so much needed done. Every success should be welcomed and built upon. That’s not happened for nearly three seasons. It has to now. Not ten fuckibg minutes before the midnight deadline as we normally do.

We fell over the line. The football was dire to watch. And Lenny’s judgement was puss poor at Ibrox. Celebrate wildly, but let’s not kid ourselves on we have fallen off a cliff form wise. Because we have. The board need to help him but he needs to up his game. We have given the job to a guy who wouldn’t be considered for a top championship team. That’s the reality.

Totally agree, TV1. We won't be able to pull off another season like that unless some serious investment in the team takes place.

Some of the football was horrendous to watch and it was just as well sevco et al were even more pish or else we would have had a real fight on our hands.

Get some new, decent blood in to give the team some gravitas in Europe as well as continued domination in this country.

Totally agree, TV1. We won't be able to pull off another season like that unless some serious investment in the team takes place.

Some of the football was horrendous to watch and it was just as well sevco et al were even more pish or else we would have had a real fight on our hands.

Get some new, decent blood in to give the team some gravitas in Europe as well as continued domination in this country.
You sobered up now??:whistle:

We need to do it, but we needed to do it last year too. They got nearer us because we went back to meet them. Our players were burned out and we had a terrible injury just with hee haw quality to bring on.

We can enjoy winning a treble treble with no support from the board. But as you say, we have been dire on the eye. They say that’s the sign of a good team. Well, Lawell, if you help them they could become great.

It’s your main job and these last years you have been fucking awol. Do that again and you will find yourself in a maelstrom of utter outrage.

He needs to get his finger and tin out. DD needs to get angry at King also and seek to send his other fucking eye wonky. It’s personal he’s calling you a cunt. What are you going to do about it Dermot? We are all looking on shouting fight, fight, fight.

Take the bastard on a slap 10 shades of shit out of him. The Sevconians will do the rest and hunt him from Mordor along with the Scouser.

The football has certainly deteriorated somewhat in this season in particular. Investment is needed. We have to rely on players who when tired or lacking in confidence and form need to be played. This is due to a number of squad players not cutting the mustard. These guys have earned the right to that help, to not give them that help risks their careers, as much like Tierney, Forrest, Brown and McGregor they are simply played far too often for it to be healthy for player or club progression. This summer we must build from what is a position of strength to maintain domestic dominance and like you said Shamrock see some overdue inroads to European competition

Think that although we're in ecstasy right now, fans, if they're being honest, are aware that this season will see us need replacements for a lot of players. I love Mika but he's past his very best, Broony won't manage to play every game and others like KT, Calmac and Jamesie get overloaded. Rogic just isn't at the races and N'tcham looks like he wants to be elsewhere.
Many players we have on the books are nowhere near Celtic class and can't just slot in to the 1st team to substitute and I hate to see us looking at players that are the cheap option. It has probably cost us more in the longer term to have invested in so many who turned out to be duds.
I'm sure PL must have heard of that old adage - Penny wise, pound foolish.

Think that although we're in ecstasy right now, fans, if they're being honest, are aware that this season will see us need replacements for a lot of players. I love Mika but he's past his very best, Broony won't manage to play every game and others like KT, Calmac and Jamesie get overloaded. Rogic just isn't at the races and N'tcham looks like he wants to be elsewhere.
Many players we have on the books are nowhere near Celtic class and can't just slot in to the 1st team to substitute and I hate to see us looking at players that are the cheap option. It has probably cost us more in the longer term to have invested in so many who turned out to be duds.
I'm sure PL must have heard of that old adage - Penny wise, pound foolish.

Rogers signings were mostly shambolic. He has left us fucked. Too much money going on duds. No one will want them, we probably won’t be able to give them away they’re so shit, meaning, we keep paying them.

Rogers the messiah? Only if your head was stuck up his arse andcrefused to see his major flaws, Euro tactics, player acquisitions and an ego that refused to allow him to see what he was doing to us longer term. He fucked off because he knew he was getting found out.

It is, but watching that first half performance, The dearth of chances created, the abysmal passing, the snails pace build up, the thirty million back and sideways passing, tells me at least, that doing fuck all has seen us regress to a point where an utterly shite Sevco humiliated us twice.

We don’t act and 9 is under threat. We have a manager that the vast majority of the support don’t trust to take us to a higher level and a board of risk averse shitebags.

There is so much needed done. Every success should be welcomed and built upon. That’s not happened for nearly three seasons. It has to now. Not ten fuckibg minutes before the midnight deadline as we normally do.

We fell over the line. The football was dire to watch. And Lenny’s judgement was puss poor at Ibrox. Celebrate wildly, but let’s not kid ourselves on we have fallen off a cliff form wise. Because we have. The board need to help him but he needs to up his game. We have given the job to a guy who wouldn’t be considered for a top championship team. That’s the reality.
Agree with a lot you say TV1, but I'm curious about the timing of when we fell off this cliff, Rodgers 1st season, amazing, a joy to watch and great games against Man City in the CL, no qualification though, second season, nowhere near the quality of the first season and humiliation in Europe, 3rd season, worst start in the league since 19 oatcake, you make many valid points as usual, I'm just wondering how much blame we can lay at Lennys door mate

It seems to me on here that any newcomers with a differing opinion to the herd are slaughtered. I've said it time and again, it's not very inviting to any new posters. Why would you fuckin bother posting when you are gonna be attacked if you don't toe the line?
On the Neil Lennon appointment, I didn't want him, but he's here now and I will support him. But I can't help my mind from drifting to his last spell in charge and when he walked away from the club. Was I disappointed? No. So what has he done in the mean time that proves he's any better?
Lawell knew exactly what he was doin by announcing this when the support was on a high. He knew the majority of Celtic support didn't want Lennon. Does anyone actually think that Lennon is gonna get a wedge of dough to buy players? We're listening to the same shite for years and every tranfer window, there's two or three loan signings and the customary last minute signing. I can't see it changing, but I really hope I'm wrong and I really really hope that Lennon goes on to be outstanding.
And again to all the new posters, welcome, no matter what your opinion is!

It seems to me on here that any newcomers with a differing opinion to the herd are slaughtered. I've said it time and again, it's not very inviting to any new posters. Why would you fuckin bother posting when you are gonna be attacked if you don't toe the line?
On the Neil Lennon appointment, I didn't want him, but he's here now and I will support him. But I can't help my mind from drifting to his last spell in charge and when he walked away from the club. Was I disappointed? No. So what has he done in the mean time that proves he's any better?
Lawell knew exactly what he was doin by announcing this when the support was on a high. He knew the majority of Celtic support didn't want Lennon. Does anyone actually think that Lennon is gonna get a wedge of dough to buy players? We're listening to the same shite for years and every tranfer window, there's two or three loan signings and the customary last minute signing. I can't see it changing, but I really hope I'm wrong and I really really hope that Lennon goes on to be outstanding.
Spot on D, Lenny Bhoy will have next to nothing in the window to spend

Agree mate not ma first choice or second etc but realistically who the fuck dae we want Mourinho,Benitez aye some unknown cunt fae germany ?? we all have a wish list but in the real world that’s whit it is a wish list .Lennys the manager judge him this time next year btw way his record against them and us when he was Hibs manager is not to shabby he lost a game against them a dead rubber I know we want to beat them aw the time but it basically was a fuck all game for us so march on there’s only one Neil Lennon ?????????????????HH

Spot on D, Lenny Bhoy will have next to nothing in the window to spend

That is the point many have been making - Lenny will get little to spend , and we know it . This was why so many were ( wishful ? ) thinking that we could attract a 'big' name so that the Board would be seen to share OUR ambitions for the club and spend/invest in more quality .
By giving the job to Lenny we know that PL has kept his iron grip on the 'biscuit tin '.

N.B. I have heard many on here criticise the appointment of Lenny - I am one of them - but NEVER have I heard anyone be anything but grateful for his standing in when BR left , and nobody disputes his contribution ( under extreme conditions at times ) to the Celtic cause . He will always be a Celtic Hero !

HH

The board need tae back Lenny not just on the pitch, but off it tae(scouting, backroom staff, etc) Also think there will be a few leaving & hopefully some quality coming in
☘️COYBIG☘️MON THE HOOPS☘️LET'S ALL LAUGH AT SEVCO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA☘️

Agree with a lot you say TV1, but I'm curious about the timing of when we fell off this cliff, Rodgers 1st season, amazing, a joy to watch and great games against Man City in the CL, no qualification though, second season, nowhere near the quality of the first season and humiliation in Europe, 3rd season, worst start in the league since 19 oatcake, you make many valid points as usual, I'm just wondering how much blame we can lay at Lennys door mate

I’m not blaming Lenny for our decline. That’s down to Rogers/Lowell/DD.

What I am gutted about is Kenny isn’t good enough to improve it. He’s the cheap option and his methods are straight out of the fucking 70’s. He better not go back to having overweight players blowing out their arses.

He’s a Hibs level manager. He will in my opinion fuck us up totally aided and abetted by a board of shire bags.

I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t rate Lenny as a manager for us. He has shown me these last weeks he hasn’t a fucking clue.

Ibrox showed me that. I hope I’m wrong, but the more it sinks in we gave him the job the more depressed I’m getting. He’s not the guy we needed. He just isn’t good enough. Typical board, cheap skate ambition less shower of cunts.

I’m away to try and come to terms with it. It won’t be easy. I think around 70% of Celtic fans are raging at his appointment. Or st least bitterly disappointed. I knew they would lick him. So there’s no shock. Just utter dejection that they proved me right about their level of ambition.

Aye, tic. Was just merry with success. ;)
H
I’m not blaming Lenny for our decline. That’s down to Rogers/Lowell/DD.

What I am gutted about is Kenny isn’t good enough to improve it. He’s the cheap option and his methods are straight out of the fucking 70’s. He better not go back to having overweight players blowing out their arses.

He’s a Hibs level manager. He will in my opinion fuck us up totally aided and abetted by a board of shire bags.

I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t rate Lenny as a manager for us. He has shown me these last weeks he hasn’t a fucking clue.

Ibrox showed me that. I hope I’m wrong, but the more it sinks in we gave him the job the more depressed I’m getting. He’s not the guy we needed. He just isn’t good enough. Typical board, cheap skate ambition less shower of cunts.

I’m away to try and come to terms with it. It won’t be easy. I think around 70% of Celtic fans are raging at his appointment. Or st least bitterly disappointed. I knew they would lick him. So there’s no shock. Just utter dejection that they proved me right about their level of ambition.
Cheers fur depressin me aswell V ??

Members online

Back