LENNON BEEN OFFERED THE JOB!!

Farquar-"tarquin,have you heard the latest'
no farquar, what's the latest'
farquar-that awful Neil Lennon's been offered the Celtic job,
no Farquar! he's soooo common,think i need another latte,the thought of neil lennon as manager of MY club, is well, to put it mildly, stomach churning,
tarquin i blame that charlatan, peter lawell for everything,what has he done for MY club,apart from our highest ever turnover,8 titles in a row and an unprecedented treble treble,that man has a lot to answer for!
exactly farquar,he's done nothing for MY club,and can you see someone like neil lennon frequenting our caffs,that would be so passe,
where's our jose or rafa,MY club has no ambition whatsoever,i think i'll write a blog and express my disgust at this turn of events, most vehemently,
yes tarquin, what a wonderful idea,let the unenlightened amongst us know how OUR club should be managed,sigh
another latte farquar....

So far as am led tae believe m8 Lenny hates BR'S style ae play but didny want tae ROCK THE BOAT!! Hibs never played this sideyways PISH & I believe we'll be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT nxt Season! For now let's just CELEBRATE HISTORY..????..HH☘☘☘☘
Rogers might have played sideways and tippy tappy but he did get us two and a half trebles and he also made every other team in Scotland alter their style to try and stop us

who did ye want Saul,Lenny or Moyes.....
Stella post MD I’ve already said wasn’t in the NFL Camp. liked Marco Rose but if the choice was between Moyes or Lenny it’s NFL every time. And now it’s NFL will be getting my Full Support. Let’s hope he gets the Boards full backing so dust of the cheque book PL and DD. Let’s get this 9iar party started.

HH ☘️

What a joke given Lennon the job. So we are getting Lennon, who was let go and Hibs and replaced by a better manager there.
If BR had stayed until yesterday, who Lennon's name been anywhere near the job.
Celtic for some reason alway like to shoot themselves in the foot from a position of dominance.
Do you not wonder why people like ,McCann, mccoist, boyd, big fat DJ and most rangers supporters wanted Celtic to get Lennon as manager. It's because he's a third rate manager. Failed at Bolton and kicked out of Hibs.
All time time PL has been in hiding , kidding on they have been looking at other candidates. To suggest Neil Lennon is the best man out there for the job is an insult to everyone who knows anything about footballs intelligence

Neil Lennon, Damien Duff and John Kennedy. Hardly the dream team. A man who has been given a job out of pity because of the way his career ended. A man who was brought to the club as a youth coach. Last but not least Neil Lennon , who left the job because he was bored.
Heated Driveway Production will be back in play. Peter lawell will now to head of recruitment and director of Football.
Hope he remembers were the keys are to shut the top tier of the stadium again.
Hope am wrong but Lennon will be gone by October because main players will be sold to fund protect players.

What a joke given Lennon the job. So we are getting Lennon, who was let go and Hibs and replaced by a better manager there.
If BR had stayed until yesterday, who Lennon's name been anywhere near the job.
Celtic for some reason alway like to shoot themselves in the foot from a position of dominance.
Do you not wonder why people like ,McCann, mccoist, boyd, big fat DJ and most rangers supporters wanted Celtic to get Lennon as manager. It's because he's a third rate manager. Failed at Bolton and kicked out of Hibs.
All time time PL has been in hiding , kidding on they have been looking at other candidates. To suggest Neil Lennon is the best man out there for the job is an insult to everyone who knows anything about footballs intelligence
No one is saying NFL is the best man for the job, the best man for the job is either Pep or Klopp, but Lenny is the right man for the job, he is the man who will galvanise the team next season when we will come against dark forces who will strive to sour the taste of our jelly and ice cream.
Any huns lurking and thinking we have made a mistake are in for a shit load of pain when the Lurgan Bhoy wins the league for the next 2 years, Lenny will prove the doubters wrong and I for one am going to enjoy the ride, chill out Glasbhoy, I've wakened up drunk from yesterday's celebrations with 2 uneaten buttered rolls in my bed and a bag of chips on the floor, and after sinking too many pints last night I have a hangover that was spawned in hell by the devil himself and I've never been happier. We're making history mo chara, and it feels great???

Neil Lennon, Damien Duff and John Kennedy. Hardly the dream team. A man who has been given a job out of pity because of the way his career ended. A man who was brought to the club as a youth coach. Last but not least Neil Lennon , who left the job because he was bored.
Heated Driveway Production will be back in play. Peter lawell will now to head of recruitment and director of Football.
Hope he remembers were the keys are to shut the top tier of the stadium again.
Hope am wrong but Lennon will be gone by October because main players will be sold to fund protect players.

So very pessimistic for a Trebl Trebl winning day.

Sound bitter.

Hope the liquidator doesn’t lose his keys to the drawer wi ra deeds in it.

Wit kind of negative shit is this straight after history is made.

One hit fkn wonder.

Away n support chelsea.

No one is saying NFL is the best man for the job, the best man for the job is either Pep or Klopp, but Lenny is the right man for the job, he is the man who will galvanise the team next season when we will come against dark forces who will strive to sour the taste of our jelly and ice cream.
Any huns lurking and thinking we have made a mistake are in for a shit load of pain when the Lurgan Bhoy wins the league for the next 2 years, Lenny will prove the doubters wrong and I for one am going to enjoy the ride, chill out Glasbhoy, I've wakened up drunk from yesterday's celebrations with 2 uneaten buttered rolls in my bed and a bag of chips on the floor, and after sinking too many pints last night I have a hangover that was spawned in hell by the devil himself and I've never been happier. We're making history mo chara, and it feels great???
Cheers Benignus great post hope the sair heid
Goes quickly. Treble rebel yell.

HH ☘️?

So very pessimistic for a Trebl Trebl winning day.

Sound bitter.

Hope the liquidator doesn’t lose his keys to the drawer wi ra deeds in it.

Wit kind of negative shit is this straight after history is made.

One hit fkn wonder.

Away n support chelsea.
Hail Hail Maria we won yesterday I know I was working but I’m sure ma Laddie phoned me and was screaming ? mon the hoops girfuy ya Jambo wan Kers. I’m no dreaming we won didn’t we. Ffs get real or get to Phuq
Celtic past Celtic now Celtic forever.
Whoever is our Manager
It’s in yir blood. Hail Hail M great post.

HH ☘️?

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

YES!

The perfect cap to the perfect day.

All you hand-wringers, Rodgers apologists, Lennon-haters...

James Forrest the blogger - called the mhan a 'third-rate manager.' Fuck right off.

Wise up - there was only one manager capable of taking Celtic into the inferno of the NINE, then the TEN.

If he succeeds, he is Appollo.

If he fails, he'll be gone by January and the dice will roll.

But be assured - with Lennon we get utter committment and absolute synchronicity with the support.

HE wants what YOU want - the TEN.

There's NO desire to catch the EPL attention, NO attempt to boost a resume, just CELTIC, and THAT is the mhan we need.

James Forrest has turned into a dictator.

Guy has seriously lost his head in his own ego and lost the head up phils arse.

Get a grip.

Hail Hail Maria we won yesterday I know I was working but I’m sure ma Laddie phoned me and was screaming ? mon the hoops girfuy ya Jambo wan Kers. I’m no dreaming we won didn’t we. Ffs get real or get to Phuq
Celtic past Celtic now Celtic forever.
Whoever is our Manager
It’s in yir blood. Hail Hail M great post.

HH ☘️?

We most certainly did win JamSam ain’t it wonderful being a Celt.

How nice of your bhoy to phone you too. Can picture your elation.

That is great coz your one of the genuinely nice posters on here. Always nice to everyone and thats a lovely trait.

HH JamSam ?

Can't believe the negativity pal, never thought growing up I would see anything like this, so proud of our team M, and I'm reading on this forum this morning people giving stick to Lenny and Broonie, wtf pal???

Anyone who seen Lenny’s face when we won then come on wi shite like that should fuck off back to the debt dome.

Their not Tims in my book B.

Fuck them. They did not take the shine off it for me nor Celtic.

HH pal ???

I like John Kennedy, and think Damien Duff was a good appointment. They are both progressive, and seem very hardworking.

Like most of the fans - getting a Benitez type would have been incredible, but it’s what we do going forward that matters.

Lennon has to surround himself with the right people, - I’d be pretty disappointed if he brought Garry Parker back for eg. It’s not about having his mates/yes men by his side, but about having the people with the highest standards.

The recruitment, sports science etc is paramount.

Lawwell has done a lot of good, but the bottom line is he’s capable of anything, and I don’t fully trust him. He won’t be forgiven if we don’t get the 9/10.

We most certainly did win JamSam ain’t it wonderful being a Celt.

How nice of your bhoy to phone you too. Can picture your elation.

That is great coz your one of the genuinely nice posters on here. Always nice to everyone and thats a lovely trait.

HH JamSam ?
Cheers and thank you for the kind words saw one of your earlier posts where you mentioned your Dad. Sorry for your loss. Lost my Mother 7 years ago still miss her everyday.
But I thank both my parents for the way I was
Raised not to hate try to respect each and everyone. Not always easy don’t like Fascism
Or right wing bigots. Or Bigotry.
But Fuck me it’s great to be a Tim today and everyday. Mon the Hoops YNWA.

HH ☘️?

Back