Lennon could learn a lesson from Gary Holt doing the honourable thing.

26+6=1

The below article was written before tonight's debacle. Apparently Lennon said before the game:
“At the minute, I’ve got no intentions of quitting. I don’t think I need to. I don’t think I even need to think about it.”
Those are the words of someone who puts self before the team, the club the supporters.
You should be thinking about it every day Neil, increasingly with every poor performance.
I'm not going to go into my opinions on Lennon's character. They have been widely-enough aired. However, he hasn't proved me wrong yet.

David is a keen writer who's always looking to engage readers in his content. He has a strong knowledge of Scottish and English football - writing content on the Scottish game since the beginning of his studies in 2014.

So the press are asking the guy to feed them a resign story, what you want him to say to a media before a game, oh by the way I am chucking it, gonna stop readfing these click bait maggots, they take an interview and sensatioanlise it, Dont read these muppets.
Cmon man read between the lines NL is a Celtic man regardless he is not going to feed the frenzy and these pop up media muppets.

David is a keen writer who's always looking to engage readers in his content. He has a strong knowledge of Scottish and English football - writing content on the Scottish game since the beginning of his studies in 2014.

So the press are asking the guy to feed them a resign story, what you want him to say to a media before a game, oh by the way I am chucking it, gonna stop readfing these click bait maggots, they take an interview and sensatioanlise it, Dont read these muppets.
Cmon man read between the lines NL is a Celtic man regardless he is not going to feed the frenzy and these pop up media muppets.
Neil Lennon judging by his post match comments is living in cloud cuckoo land. He needs to get back to reality and do the honourable thing and resign now with a little dignity.

Members online

Latest posts

Back