LENNON IN CHARGE THU V MILAN??

Sean Tbl Tbl

With the silence deafening re Lennons future do we believe he'll be in charge Thu Ngt? The whole scenario is a SHAMBLES & perhaps dates back to when Neil was appointed in a changing room after the Tbl Tbl was won! Perhaps Lennon took over on the premise that when given the role initially he would stick with the backroom staff but if he won the Treble (which he did) could bring in his preferred staff! This clearly did NOT happen & yet bar the Huns beating us last Dec everything seemed rosy in the garden! Our play Jan-March PRE COVID was exceptional (Copenhagen aside) & yet this Season has been a DISASTER especially Europe! If he goes & he DEFO should then its time for Kennedy etc to leave as well, we required NEW BLOOD & FRESH IDEAS! Over to you Liewell or is it just WISHFUL THINKING?? 🤔🤔🤔

Why not, a useless manager for a meaningless game.
Players made their feelings clear yesterday. They haven't quite downed tools in the league yet but it's coming if the wage thief isn't removed rapidly. Does anyone think Scott Brown wants 'The Captain who threw away the 10' to be the footnote of his career?

StWhy not, a useless manager for a meaningless game.
Players made their feelings clear yesterday. They haven't quite downed tools in the league yet but it's coming if the wage thief isn't removed rapidly. Does anyone think Scott Brown wants 'The Captain who threw away the 10' to be the footnote of his career?
Still Money up fur grabs fur a win although we're CASH RICH aren't we or am I thinking ae Liewell agane🤬🤬🤬🤬

If Lennon is still here come Thursday then we'll all just have to accept it and shut the fuck up. Nothing we do or say, no matter how big the tantrum, is gonny change things and the sooner we accept it's Lawwell and Desmond who run the show and they're gonny do it their way, however embarrassing it may be, the better for our mental health. I'll take it on the chin and accept it, but I'll forever hate the selfish bastards

If Lennon is still here come Thursday then we'll all just have to accept it and shut the fuck up. Nothing we do or say, no matter how big the tantrum, is gonny change things and the sooner we accept it's Lawwell and Desmond who run the show and they're gonny do it their way, however embarrassing it may be, the better for our mental health. I'll take it on the chin and accept it, but I'll forever hate the selfish bastards
We all kno its the 2 Stooges running the show m8, even a 10-0 defeat probably widny change their mind! I can't Fukin stand Liewell & as fur the SMUG TACHED Kiddy on golfer we are just his PLAY THING🤬🤬🤬🤬

There's plenty we can do which will make a difference. Starting with stop funding the farce.

If Lennon is still here come Thursday then we'll all just have to accept it and shut the fuck up. Nothing we do or say, no matter how big the tantrum, is gonny change things and the sooner we accept it's Lawwell and Desmond who run the show and they're gonny do it their way, however embarrassing it may be, the better for our mental health. I'll take it on the chin and accept it, but I'll forever hate the selfish bastards.
I owe you an apology Fader,I saw the video today where the guy threw a section of barrier at the cop van,next time I will look before I open my big mouth..

HH.

Maybe last nights demonstration was not such a good idea.
Desmond cannot be seen to giving into the supporters,make him look like a mug in front of his fellow billionaires and we cant have that.
I think they will give Lenny until the cup final and if no improvement I think Lenny will sign the paper and walk,that allows both Liewell and Desmond to hold their head up in the clouds again..

HH.

Maybe last nights demonstration was not such a good idea.
Desmond cannot be seen to giving into the supporters,make him look like a mug in front of his fellow billionaires and we cant have that.
I think they will give Lenny until the cup final and if no improvement I think Lenny will sign the paper and walk,that allows both Liewell and Desmond to hold their head up in the clouds again..

HH.
I CANNOT see us winning any games before Cup Final m8, players have CHUCKED IT!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Whitever the Fuks gon on we're no party tae it🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Members online

No members online now.

Back