Lennon is the only threat to 10IAR

seven past niven said:
out fought out thought and out played by the forces of darkness in the last three games for a celtic manager that is a sackable offence end of
Add in they were the three most spineless performances any Celtic team have put up against them, and it really is. As Bowie might say, its time for, Ch Ch Ch changes. The fact that he has gone so long flogging the dead horse of his formations and tactics is a real worry.

Yep I agree with the last 3 times they have outplayed us......but...you can look at it another way....How many trophies has Slippy won and how many has Neil Lennon won......Thats what counts at the end of the day......Yes....we should be beating the huns...but, at the moment we can't....

Add in they were the three most spineless performances any Celtic team have put up against them, and it really is. As Bowie might say, its time for, Ch Ch Ch changes. The fact that he has gone so long flogging the dead horse of his formations and tactics is a real worry.
Like the Bowie reference 😂😂

Well i do believe Kennedy should have gone a long time ago.

The only mystery is how he arrived in d job. (same with WGS jr or should we say Juniors )

Working on d science dat on scooby doo, it's always d 2nd person u c who dun it.
Team sheet leaks with BR
Team sheet leaks with NFL

Petes purposely placed inside moleman, woz only meant 2 leak it all back to bossPete, cud not even get dat job rite.

Not dat u wud need a leak!
just a zoom lens camera at a pre match training sesssion wud more than giv a clue as to who's playing from d different bib colours.

Team leaked! sumdont want 2 play for Celtic! NFL is runnin out of child like excooses

Last edited:
Pathetic, Lennon and Kennedy! They just will not learn! No excuses for this performance today. Now I can expect to here from the screaming hordes calling me a HUN.
Surely even the Celtic Fan base can see that Lennon has to be relieved of post and Kennedy with him.
Team formation wrong, Team Selection Wrong. Please don’t give me the Covid excuse or the injured players excuse it just won’t stand.
Lennon and Kennedy are just not tactically aware.

If u gen belive NFL has complete control n say over the team n coaching staff
ur right
NFL is 100% to blame & is the only threat to 10IAR
but
if u believe pistol pete (who runs CFC first as a business) has a say or by default controls all

Then - 100% Pistol is to blame a defintive threat to 10IAR, n NFL's blame is proportinlee less so.

NFL who was Petes chosen candidate, cud not even wait for him to have a shower, pistol pete siezed d moment

Back