Lennon is the only threat to 10IAR

Celticsquadman

Pathetic, Lennon and Kennedy! They just will not learn! No excuses for this performance today. Now I can expect to here from the screaming hordes calling me a HUN.
Surely even the Celtic Fan base can see that Lennon has to be relieved of post and Kennedy with him.
Team formation wrong, Team Selection Wrong. Please don’t give me the Covid excuse or the injured players excuse it just won’t stand.
Lennon and Kennedy are just not tactically aware.

Lennon has always been the cheap option, do what he’s told an accept what he’s given. The irony is that he has been backed but now his tactical ineptitude has been made clear to see. We looked laboured and frightened to express ourselves in the rigid system he uses.

I believe today we saw some of the players are exactly how Lenny described them, time to cut the losses waiting on wether NtCham and that want to show up. Football is all about hunger and success, when that leaves its time to move on. i would sell Eddie, Ntcham, Rogic, and whoever else wants to go in January, we were destroying teams with free flowing football and it was breathtaking, this shite we are watching is nothing more than crab football side to side pish. If you cannot put that mob to the sword on your own patch and make average joe blog players look like superstars you are no use to us, the edge has gone and you would be best going with it, never Celtic class today and never had the grace to get beat with style. More interested in the wonga.

I believe today we saw some of the players are exactly how Lenny described them, time to cut the losses waiting on wether NtCham and that want to show up. Football is all about hunger and success, when that leaves its time to move on. i would sell Eddie, Ntcham, Rogic, and whoever else wants to go in January, we were destroying teams with free flowing football and it was breathtaking, this shite we are watching is nothing more than crab football side to side pish. If you cannot put that mob to the sword on your own patch and make average joe blog players look like superstars you are no use to us, the edge has gone and you would be best going with it, never Celtic class today and never had the grace to get beat with style. More interested in the wonga.
I think the reason the players look so ordinary is they are following the tactics to the letter.

I even seen brown in match telling players to move forward when they were all over 30 yards in front of him.

they were touch tight to their defence with no short option and he telling them to push forward for a punt?

Do lennon and brown think they are that good that you dont need a midfield who can pass ball in triangles ever?

when wide player has room to pass the only option becomes a high cross which is usually mopped up

unless christie of cal Mac are out wide to support Taylor and frimpong

but if christie gets ball he doesn't even look for pass very often

and opps know if you double mark calmac we have no real creativity to hurt them

take calmac and christie out game Taylor or frimpong cant find a pass more than 20 yards but only have 30 yard options

brown is same he knows he cant pass straight so gives it to sides but side is defence and they aren't that hot at passing

so our strengths are nullified when we have players waiting for long punts

and we have no target man

none yet we play long balls????

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome,Broony,Calmac and Ntcham,disnae work! 🍺
can work if they play a more spinal tactic, since they are the driving force of team they should have most touches but the tactics seem to be leave brown out of range and hope ball comes to us rather than taking ball in own half and passing between our best passers till a gap or run is made for them to link.

ntcham too far forward

cal Mac too far left

brown too deep

which usually means duffy bitton or Ajer need charge forward on run or punt it to frimpong or taylor

I suspect calmac told to be so far left to support weakness of taylor

and I suspect Ntcham told to play as am rather than cm

I think the reason the players look so ordinary is they are following the tactics to the letter.

I even seen brown in match telling players to move forward when they were all over 30 yards in front of him.

they were touch tight to their defence with no short option and he telling them to push forward for a punt?

Do lennon and brown think they are that good that you dont need a midfield who can pass ball in triangles ever?

when wide player has room to pass the only option becomes a high cross which is usually mopped up

unless christie of cal Mac are out wide to support Taylor and frimpong

but if christie gets ball he doesn't even look for pass very often

and opps know if you double mark calmac we have no real creativity to hurt them

take calmac and christie out game Taylor or frimpong cant find a pass more than 20 yards but only have 30 yard options

brown is same he knows he cant pass straight so gives it to sides but side is defence and they aren't that hot at passing

so our strengths are nullified when we have players waiting for long punts

and we have no target man

none yet we play long balls????
A serious lack of one touch passing has and is missing desperately. We are way to slow to move the ball that we have become to easy to defend against. They had to do nothing special today in fact fuck all to close us down, as no one was willing to make themselves open in the first place

can work if they play a more spinal tactic, since they are the driving force of team they should have most touches but the tactics seem to be leave brown out of range and hope ball comes to us rather than taking ball in own half and passing between our best passers till a gap or run is made for them to link.

ntcham too far forward

cal Mac too far left

brown too deep

which usually means duffy bitton or Ajer need charge forward on run or punt it to frimpong or taylor

I suspect calmac told to be so far left to support weakness of taylor

and I suspect Ntcham told to play as am rather than cm
Duffy had most touches today and was not due to any defensive work he had to do, go figure that out.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome,Broony,Calmac and Ntcham,disnae work! 🍺
Lennon isn't working m8. There's no coming back from this that I can see, unless he's emptied out immediately that is.

This result isn't a shock to any of our fans that I've spoken to.

If we can all see it then surely anyone still thinking NL is the man to see things through is living in hope rather than expectation.

He's flailing around like a blind man in a coal cellar at midnight. Even when everyone is fit, there's changes in most games. I understand it's a squad game but there shouldn't be more than a couple of changes every two or three games just to freshen up and rest key players.

In my opinion he's completely lost the ability to think clearly and rationally.

Ajeti, Klimala, Griff, Rogic. Just some of the guys who are NEVER match fit.

Duffy hadn't played for months so it was impossible for him to be match fit but NL plays him immediately. Laxalt hadn't played for months so the same rule has to apply there but guess what? He's immediately thrown into the biggest game of the domestic season. Forget the fact he was one of the better players we had on the day.

Lennon can't have it both ways, either players need matches to get their fitness up and become match sharp or they don't.

If players coming from others clubs, after not playing for months, are fitter than the ones we've got here then it's a backroom staff problem and he's failed miserably to detect it. Either way he's culpable. He's never been challenged on this by anyone in the media which totally mystifies me.

Anyway, I could ramble on for pages but in the end it's always going to be the same outcome. NL has been a great servant to the club but his time is now well and truly over.

Last edited:
out fought out thought and out played by the forces of darkness in the last three games for a celtic manager that is a sackable offence end of
Add in they were the three most spineless performances any Celtic team have put up against them, and it really is. As Bowie might say, its time for, Ch Ch Ch changes. The fact that he has gone so long flogging the dead horse of his formations and tactics is a real worry.

Members online

Latest posts

Back