Lennon manager

Winter

So I'm just gonny put it out there dont care if I'm shot down. Lennon looked like a lemon today no ideas no inspiration no cutting edge. If lenny (Who I'm grateful to for his efforts) is our manager I worry for our club it wasn't outstanding from rangers we bottled it sure decisions went against us but that was pathetic lenny doesn't inspire me nor does his selections must aim higher than lenny we were pathetic I'm disgusted thanks for your efforts lenny always a legend not our manager these days though

Even regardless of today - was Neil Lennon the best manager we could appoint?

Not for me.

We set the bar with Rodgers. In life if you don’t keep improving, you’re going backwards.

Today was a disgrace, but I’m not overly surprised.

There’s been worrying signs for a while. The squad needs gutted.

I am totally convinced that Lennon already has the job. Some of the statements he has made in the past few weeks looks increasingly more like a man who has already been given the job. I hope I'm wrong. But why would an interim manager who wasn't sure of the job be scouting in Paris a few weeks ago? Why would he be saying stuff like WE are going to be stronger next year?
I've said it before, lennons heart is in the right place, but he proved today that when the pressure's on, he hadn't a clue.

I am totally convinced that Lennon already has the job. Some of the statements he has made in the past few weeks looks increasingly more like a man who has already been given the job. I hope I'm wrong. But why would an interim manager who wasn't sure of the job be scouting in Paris a few weeks ago? Why would he be saying stuff like WE are going to be stronger next year?
I've said it before, lennons heart is in the right place, but he proved today that when the pressure's on, he hadn't a clue.
Teresa May pretends she has power, but depends on the worst to provide it.

Almost every players performance level has dropped significantly since Lennon took over and that has nothing to do with tactics it's all about what the players perceive of Lennon and subconsciously how their mental approach is to the challenges

I am not a admirer of Rogers but he sure knew how to get the majority of players producing that extra 5% or 10% for him

With Lennon they can't find it

So I'm just gonny put it out there dont care if I'm shot down. Lennon looked like a lemon today no ideas no inspiration no cutting edge. If lenny (Who I'm grateful to for his efforts) is our manager I worry for our club it wasn't outstanding from rangers we bottled it sure decisions went against us but that was pathetic lenny doesn't inspire me nor does his selections must aim higher than lenny we were pathetic I'm disgusted thanks for your efforts lenny always a legend not our manager these days though
Bit harsh but tbh agree with most points you make his selection today was devolved of any ideas and got to say was the weakest bench Celtic have had in a good few years if ntcham canny get a game the day maybe the boy had better get tae fuck same with Sinclair and don’t even start about Benkovic but hey it’s raw

it's already Lennon imo. Hopefully now Congerton is gone it will be John Park back as the talent finder/DOF.

I hear Rodgers did well and he did, but he also lost at Ibrox, in fact almost a mirror image. I haven't hidden my belief and it's nothing to do with Celtic minded.

This isn't a dig, but I hear the 'best man for the job' 'net far and wide'. so who? if it's not Lenny then who?

Think your bang in mate...unfortunately

it's already Lennon imo. Hopefully now Congerton is gone it will be John Park back as the talent finder/DOF.

I hear Rodgers did well and he did, but he also lost at Ibrox, in fact almost a mirror image. I haven't hidden my belief and it's nothing to do with Celtic minded.

This isn't a dig, but I hear the 'best man for the job' 'net far and wide'. so who? if it's not Lenny then who?

Who ? Well that's for the Board to decide not US ! When do we ever get asked our opinion ?
I am not a fan of Neil's - I thank him for his service but am expecting the Board ( who have the responsibility ) to be casting their net far and wide .
Yes , BR lost at Ibrokes too , but that doesn't excuse the performances since Lenny took over - some fine , many below par .
Can't see him improving us tactically - looked like a rabbit in the headlights today - 64 minutes before he took off a kid who should never have been near that match .
Not convinced and not hopeful of success if he gets the job .

Who ? Well that's for the Board to decide not US ! When do we ever get asked our opinion ?
I am not a fan of Neil's - I thank him for his service but am expecting the Board ( who have the responsibility ) to be casting their net far and wide .
Yes , BR lost at Ibrokes too , but that doesn't excuse the performances since Lenny took over - some fine , many below par .
Can't see him improving us tactically - looked like a rabbit in the headlights today - 64 minutes before he took off a kid who should never have been near that match .
Good post Millsy unfortunately your 100% right

Yes , BR lost at Ibrokes too , but that doesn't excuse the performances since Lenny took over - some fir , many below par .
Can't see Him improving us tactically - looked like a rabbit in the headlights today - 64 minutes before he took off a kid who should never have been near that match .
I'm asking you Milsy. I'm not giving you the task. I'm asking your opinion and everyone else's. This forum would be redundant if we only got an opinion on what we actually get to decide,
With all due respect I've heard weeks of what people can't do and very little of what would do better.
So just for a minute, You know what we can afford you know what we need. You know who can't do it, if you know that then, Who can?

Members online

Latest posts

Back