Lennon manager

Please not Moyes, he had his chance awhile back & turned us down should never be asked again, that & he has been shot since he left Everton.
As for NL, we all love him & what he has done for us over the years & what he has went through for us no one should have to go through for a job. But I just can't see him taking us forward, yes he bought a few very good players but also a few duds as well. In the last few games the players don't even look fit, seem to run out of steam, when watching the games we can all see the players that are not doing it but no changes being made till it's too late, no one fighting for us, do they have nothing left to fight with, what's going on?
Are they training less during the week or getting too many days off, yes I know a few last min goals but we should be beating those teams anyway. All this saying he is still playing the BR way, why? I just feel we need new blood, someone that also knows the European leagues for the gems you can find there on out budget.
A hard job ahead for the person chosen & it won't matter who it is when they get the job they will have my support. HH.
Good post Colbhoy welcome to the Noise.
???

HH ☘️

For anyone daft enough to think this could happen.

False flag this was from 2016. Another Twitter Twat put it up and I fell for it. :)

Attachments

• D75803B4-E537-43E8-9A31-DB77CD057C92.jpeg
    D75803B4-E537-43E8-9A31-DB77CD057C92.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 7
Then why have several players said in past interviews that dolph had zero input either at training or during match day. On the other hand they said thommo had a large input in proceedings with Lennon. Maybe that's the missing link!
interestin , u any links to any of d several players claims?

nfl is tryin 2 deflect, tryin 2 say look at me n how great i hav been wiv a league win n poss treble! but goin by his recent record we wud not hav won d league!
as a player he was good but as a manager! the league since the frauds were stopped by hmrc has been a easy n ecxpected win, as ronny proved, he had no moneys from pete, but even he cud do a job in a low quality league.
no comparison to what tommy burns almost did against all d odds, no comparison to wim or mon.

nfl is tryin 2 deflect, tryin 2 say look at me n how great i hav been wiv a league win n poss treble! but goin by his recent record we wud not hav won d league!
as a player he was good but as a manager! the league since the frauds were stopped by hmrc has been a easy n ecxpected win, as ronny proved, he had no moneys from pete, but even he cud do a job in a low quality league.
no comparison to what tommy burns almost did against all d odds, no comparison to wim or mon.
What recent record isn't good enough?

What is the win ratio?
What is the overall win loss draw?
Which strength of team did he do it under?

The only loss he has is against rank 2 in league after we won the league.

His win ratio last time is better than Rodgers
His win ratio this time is better than Rodgers

And he he did it with many players that Rodgers hardly ever played.

So I would love to see your analysis of what you claim.

Oh and talk me through the real best option and why he is better than Lennon.

nfl looks like he is shagged n losin the plot already. think about it we hav had griff off "sick" for months now, so no we cant afford another n especially a manager who says he suffers from depression, & known 4 losin it.
as 4 parker who nfl will want back with him. ny1 his age thinkin a yung uns stupid fashion beard like dat suits, is just usin a fashion 4 trampy habits, not right! fit only for trawlers not top level coachin management. lennon is last century shouty threat rage manager, failed at hibs, rage alone does not work anymor. why risk 2nd best goin 4 10?
What recent record isn't good enough?

What is the win ratio?
What is the overall win loss draw?
Which strength of team did he do it under?

The only loss he has is against rank 2 in league after we won the league.

His win ratio last time is better than Rodgers
His win ratio this time is better than Rodgers

And he he did it with many players that Rodgers hardly ever played.

So I would love to see your analysis of what you claim.

Oh and talk me through the real best option and why he is better than Lennon.
answer how comes the huns want us 2 sign nfl?

nfl looks like he is shagged n losin the plot already. think about it we hav had griff off "sick" for months now, so no we cant afford another n especially a manager who says he suffers from depression, & known 4 losin it.
as 4 parker who nfl will want back with him. ny1 his age thinkin a yung uns stupid fashion beard like dat suits, is just usin a fashion 4 trampy habits, not right! fit only for trawlers not top level coachin management. lennon is last century shouty threat rage manager, failed at hibs, rage alone does not work anymor. why risk 2nd best goin 4 10?

I wouldn't listen to a liar in my life, let alone a host of demented zombie liars.

Coz they won a game at their ground after we won the league?

The same Huns wanted us to sign Brendan Rodgers - forums full of fannies laugh at us for taking on the Liverpool 'loser'.

How'd that work out for them?

The day I start bothering what the fuckwit monkeys from Mordor think about Celtic's hiring policy is the day to get on the smack.

Are you even a Celtic fan?

As much as i personally feel let down by NFL (due to the fact he has NOT been asserting his own kudos as a player as a manager)) he is Celtic through n through.

For me personally , we should all show respect until any new manageris reported as such.

Something.. and its only my opinion mate, is not quite right here. You know of any other manager playing a ghosts management style Especially given the fact that NFL took us further, made Celtic more coin?

Now am not saying he is the answer... i’m saying he at the very least he should get our Respect as he has earned it the hard way.....

Last edited by a moderator:

As much as i personally feel let down by NFL (due to the fact he has NOT been asserting his own kudos as a player as a manager)) he is Celtic through n through.

For me personally , we should all show respect until any new manageris reported as such.

Something.. and its only my opinion mate, is not quiet, right here. You know of any other manager playing a ghosts management style Especially given the fact that NFL took us further, made Celtic more coin?

Now am not saying he is the answer... i’m saying he at the very least he should get our Respect as he has earned it the hard way.....
Good post Maria NFL was bang oan about fans fuck I can tell you some sobs story’s but I will tell you the best cup final win for me was when we won think it wiz the Coca Cola cup against Dundee Utd I celebrated that like we had just won the fuckin champions league but it was a few years without one again and it was wee wims first after that felt wee might be on the right track the morra cunts will turn up clap up the road it is a golden era and you never know when it will end so celebrate every sucess as if it’s our last ????????HH

Something.. and its only my opinion mate, is not quiet, right here. You know of any other manager playing a ghosts management style Especially given the fact that NFL took us further, made Celtic more coin?

Great post M ??? not sure about D fanny that’s talking through a ?hole.
My god it’s hard work reading his posts, there are few Ex Celts that I would ever bad mouth
But to call NFLs credibility, or Class into question that’s it for me. For whatever NFLs faults he never gave less than 100% for Celtic.
If gets the job or not he’ll always be Celtic icon.

HH ☘️

I say this to Neil Francis Lennon, you had no hesitation in taking up the reigns as Interm Celtic manager till the end of the season, for want you have done I personally thank you. Not knowing whether he would get the job full time, thank you, you have definitely proved to me that you are indeed a Celtic man. When anyone asks me what constitutes a Celtic man it is Neil Francis Lennon, Jock Stein and the lisbon lions. There are more who are worthy of the tltle Celtic men, to name them all I would be here all night, and you bhoys and Ghirls who read this post don't deserve me taking up your precious time. If Neil Francis Lennon is appointed the Celtic manager by the board then I will support their decision wholeheartedly. If it is someone else then my support will be the same. No matter who is new manager, I guarantee you my support and respect.. All I ask from you is to respect our club and its traditions. Respect the support because ultimately they are the ones that are always here we never desert our club for others. HH ☘️??

Next manager will be someone who follows the snakes blueprint of player development and using sports science in there development ,like most european teams ,the days of taking rest days and going on the piss are over

Football evolves and so will Celtic. No more standing still we will move forward no doubts in that. We have to if we want to remain no1 for awhile longer. I say awhile because we all know how football works it has a habit of kicking us the teeth, that's why we can't and mustn't stand still. Up to you now Dermont Desmond and board. HH ☘️☘️

No comparison Dupester, right enough gobshite, wim, Mon or NFL, who reached last 16 in champions league ya zoomer
YTDMBI

Members online

No members online now.

Back