Lennon manager

You're right only that Clarke is the best manager in Scotland, but that's where it ends. Don't think he will sign at any price, which is unfortunate. From what he's said in the past, he's sick of the sectarian nature of Scottish football (who isn't?), and will probably return to England to manage.

Sadly , have to agree ! The neanderthals up here , and they are not all on the terraces , have sickened him .
We are losing a good man !

Lenny to me looks like a guy that’s been told he’s not got the job,,must have been just a recent thing because against Aberdeen he was elated when we won!!yesterday him Kennedy and duff didn’t look as if they were involved,it was quite strange,,ma thots are Kennedy has Rodgers recipe book and is being given free hand till seasons end,with Lenny being the figure head??kennedys a coach Lennys a manager.

There is always another option. And he's already at the club, Scott Brown as player/Manager? Could he do it? He'd need a DoF but he's certainly got the leadership qualities.
I agree with others that it is too soon. But I would like to see him get involved in coaching with a longer term aim of progressing onto assistant then manager. It keeps his influence at training and in the dressing room but cuts back on his game time as he gets older (he can struggle sometimes playing flat out 2 games a week and means we can phase in his replacement).

Go back to Lennons reaction to the goal in Dundee running down the line now look at his demeanour against Killie he say in the dugout looking at the ground for large parts of the game and the same at Ibrox yet in Aberdeen he is out celebrating with the players, we know he suffers from depression and for the short time he has been in charge of looks like it is having an effect on him and the last thing he needs is to be given the job thats if he wants it . Appreciate the service Lennon has given to the club and hopefully he can celebrate a cup win at Hampden.

no thanks, not as manager not afta sundays no show. no excuses. need someone like Ranieri to b the boos man and nfl to learn from if he is stayin. nfl was at wba with parker last night, no just f no way those 2. it was Dolph who made them look good.

100 million to spend, most of it would be on smelling salts for Peter.

Now here'swhat bothers me about Celtic getting access to that kind of money, who can honestly say we would spend it?sure we might throw a few bob at the team, but I doubt we would become a "spending "team, we would just end up with more in the bank and maybe a slightly higher wage bill.

H.H
£100m to spend, in PL's world view, doesn't really mean £100m to spend.

no thanks, not as manager not afta sundays no show. no excuses. need someone like Ranieri to b the boos man and nfl to learn from if he is stayin. nfl was at wba with parker last night, no just f no way those 2. it was Dolph who made them look good.
Then why have several players said in past interviews that dolph had zero input either at training or during match day. On the other hand they said thommo had a large input in proceedings with Lennon. Maybe that's the missing link!

Please not Moyes, he had his chance awhile back & turned us down should never be asked again, that & he has been shot since he left Everton.
As for NL, we all love him & what he has done for us over the years & what he has went through for us no one should have to go through for a job. But I just can't see him taking us forward, yes he bought a few very good players but also a few duds as well. In the last few games the players don't even look fit, seem to run out of steam, when watching the games we can all see the players that are not doing it but no changes being made till it's too late, no one fighting for us, do they have nothing left to fight with, what's going on?
Are they training less during the week or getting too many days off, yes I know a few last min goals but we should be beating those teams anyway. All this saying he is still playing the BR way, why? I just feel we need new blood, someone that also knows the European leagues for the gems you can find there on out budget.
A hard job ahead for the person chosen & it won't matter who it is when they get the job they will have my support. HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back