Lennon Out

I would like to hear all the Lennon defenders on here state that they’re 100% confident Lennon will win our games in hand and all 3 derbies. Come on. Let’s be having you. Because that’s what it’s going to take right now. The filth are playing like a proper team, not a disorganised mess thrown together by a slob the morning of the match.
I started this thread with the intention of pointing out that mentioning non football-related issues fans have with Lennon is counter-productive to the argument against his performance as Celtic manager and actually aids the cause of his apologists. But I was blootered so it turned into a drunken rant.
The way in which you focus on his physical appearance in such a provocative manner makes me question your intentions. I don't think you want Lennon out at all.
What about those Tyrone footballers in the SPFL, google not helping you out there?

So according to your logic the rebels who overthrew the old board should have blindly follow followed like head-in-the-sand huns?
I've been called a hun, a mason and all kinds of shite for my opinions on Lennon's character but many of those who were name-calling months ago have copped on since.
The fact that Lennon is still stealing a wage this morning means he's a fucking disgrace and so are the board who enable him.

Looking for a fight where is none to be had TC. Insulting lennon isn't working. Pretending you're the only fan in the world that thinks lennon should go isnt working. Give it a rest mate.
Good to see your back among us young man, hope you are getting better by the day. Agree with your comments re TC. No need for insults. 👍☘️☘️

I would like to hear all the Lennon defenders on here state that they’re 100% confident Lennon will win our games in hand and all 3 derbies. Come on. Let’s be having you. Because that’s what it’s going to take right now. The filth are playing like a proper team, not a disorganised mess thrown together by a slob the morning of the match.
Agree that NFL did look a slob at the start of the season.

h6s8fhhw4hb51.jpg

NFL turned up at start of season ( that he knew was starting weeks b4) looking like a sack of shyte.
Unless he was on some medication then his appearance was every bit as much a disgrace as Griff, imo more so.
He certainly would not have inspired any player looking like that & likely lost respect from some when he chose to go public about Griffs apparent lack of fitness.

But 2 b fair, NFL has lost a lot of weight since & is at least looking more like his old self.

As for who is 100% confident, you must have been 100% confident asking as no one but a contented fool is ever 100% confident about anything.
A moral of 2020! how naive it is to assume tomorrow let alone months ahead.
How many in early Dec 2019 had a clue what 2020 would bring.

The season has a long way to go, but yes Celtic (Pistol / DD) do need to sort a plan quickly.
But be serious, unforeseeable events can flip a likely scenario on its head, logic suggests Trump could well be looking at four more years if not for the pandemic & a postal vote.

I think Celtic will win 10IAR around 90% confident it will work out.

I started this thread with the intention of pointing out that mentioning non football-related issues fans have with Lennon is counter-productive to the argument against his performance as Celtic manager and actually aids the cause of his apologists. But I was blootered so it turned into a drunken rant.
The way in which you focus on his physical appearance in such a provocative manner makes me question your intentions. I don't think you want Lennon out at all.
What about those Tyrone footballers in the SPFL, google not helping you out there?

100% NFL would accept being called a slob over a traitor to Ireland.
A fat slob is fixable as he has shown!

But u calling him a traitor to Ireland! b serious, NFL was attacked by orange scum not just because he was playing for Celtic , but because he called out anti Irish racism & worse openly discussed a one Ireland football team.

I detest norn iron, hate that england c team more than any other, so understand the first part of playing for them, but a traitor for a man who exposed them for what they r!

As for your claim that any credible Celtic fan in Ireland would know about Tyrone GAA players, yes right!
Reality is many Irish Celtic fans have zero interest in the GAA, as many if not more (naively) have more interest in another EPL team.
Real world an all that!

Last edited:
Agree that NFL did look a slob at the start of the season.

h6s8fhhw4hb51.jpg

NFL turned up at start of season ( that he knew was starting weeks b4) looking like a sack of shyte.
Unless he was on some medication then his appearance was every bit as much a disgrace as Griff, imo more so.
He certainly would not have inspired any player looking like that & likely lost respect from some when he chose to go public about Griffs apparent lack of fitness.

But 2 b fair, NFL has lost a lot of weight since & is at least looking more like his old self.

As for who is 100% confident, you must have been 100% confident asking as no one but a contented fool is ever 100% confident about anything.
A moral of 2020! how naive it is to assume tomorrow let alone months ahead.
How many in early Dec 2019 had a clue what 2020 would bring.

The season has a long way to go, but yes Celtic (Pistol / DD) do need to sort a plan quickly.
But be serious, unforeseeable events can flip a likely scenario on its head, logic suggests Trump could well be looking at four more years if not for the pandemic & a postal vote.

I think Celtic will win 10IAR around 90% confident it will work out.
Nice work, Hoopster

Back