Lennon?

Away tae fuck, all day long we would have took a draw at livi they had not played the same amount of games as us and were fresh and strong, we knew this would be the trickiest one and the hardest, sopiss off, and Celtic were the better team considering this carpet is not our carpet so remember this, this morning 9 titles are in the post to be delivered from here on in nothing will stop that, the remit has been accomplished, the Scottish Cup is merely now a shot at something new a quadruple but the main deal has been accomplished so stop fucking moaning.
You sure you don't want to add anything to that Boab?
😹😹😹

Brilliant and relentless he says???
Was he watching the youth squad at another game.
Stop hiding behind the Huns result, Livingston were the better side!

I don't agree with Lenny's take on the game either but I'm a fan who can share an opinion without consequence (except maybe people disagreeing with me) but Lenny's the manager who's responsible for protecting/shielding his players and he's acutely aware that every negative word he utters will be seized upon by a hostile media in the hope of undermining both him and his team so why would he do anything other than talk up his team publicly?

Have a look across the city and you'll see a perfect example of what happens when a manager publicly slates his own players! Is that what you want to see happening at Celtic?

I expect Lenny shared what he really thought about the performance with his players in the privacy of the dressing room and that's exactly where he should be doing it, not in front of a TV camera to satisfy people like yourself who seem to need a public flogging when things don't go entirely our way.

I think there's perfectly valid criticisms you could've levelled at Lenny for the performance, I voiced some of them myself on here last night, instead you've chosen to castigate him for something he should actually be applauded for......but hey why let that get in the way of allowing you another poorly thought out, cheap, lazy dig at the man.

Yes, he was the guy in the troosers
I don't agree with Lenny's take on the game either but I'm a fan who can share an opinion without consequence (except maybe people disagreeing with me) but Lenny's the manager who's responsible for protecting/shielding his players and he's acutely aware that every negative word he utters will be seized upon by a hostile media in the hope of undermining both him and his team so why would he do anything other than talk up his team publicly?

Have a look across the city and you'll see a perfect example of what happens when a manager publicly slates his own players! Is that what you want to see happening at Celtic?

I expect Lenny shared what he really thought about the performance with his players in the privacy of the dressing room and that's exactly where he should be doing it, not in front of a TV camera to satisfy people like yourself who seem to need a public flogging when things don't go entirely our way.

I think there's perfectly valid criticisms you could've levelled at Lenny for the performance, I voiced some of them myself on here last night, instead you've chosen to castigate him for something he should actually be applauded for......but hey why let that get in the way of allowing you another poorly thought out, cheap, lazy dig at the man.

Well said

Last edited:

☝️☝️☝️☝️👍👍👍👍

Just joined Sevco
skysports-steven-gerrard-rangers_4300801.jpg

Fuckin Sevco would put years on ye
steven_gerrard_the_manager_of_rangers_fc_looks_on_prior_to_the_u_1505357.jpg

Cmon new member (💩) where are you?!?!

Here i am subo!..are you still trying to convince yourself how good a Celtic fan you are eh?

You've never financially contributed a sausage to Celtic in years, (and you're not the only one on here)

When's the last time you jumped on a bus or a train in the pishing' rain and wind and then sat in Celtic park chilled to the fuckin' bone to watch the hoops?? you don't even contribute to the'cause via Sky, BT or Celtic tv as you've probably got a boax like most of them on here.

It costs Celtic fans like me and jinkysbtm around £1000-£1200 a year when you add up the cost of a season ticket, CL qualifiers and cup games, btw that's not taking into consideration the children (occasionally) or food and drink also my sky, bt and Celtic tv subscription costs me the best part of another £1000.

In saying what I've said it doesn't make me or jinksy or anyone that goes to the games a better fan than those that don't go, ( i get that) but it does give us the right to say what we feel and moan like fuck when we've sat through pish and paid for the privelage..so if jinksy wants to moan he's more entitled to than the majority on here that don't go to the games..please leave the jinksys a hun out buddy and go and sit and watch yer boax and leave the guy alone.

Here i am subo!..are you still trying to convince yourself how good a Celtic fan you are eh?

You've never financially contributed a sausage to Celtic in years, (and you're not the only one on here)

When's the last time you jumped on a bus or a train in the pishing' rain and wind and then sat in Celtic park chilled to the fuckin' bone to watch the hoops?? you don't even contribute to the'cause via Sky, BT or Celtic tv as you've probably got a boax like most of them on here.

It costs Celtic fans like me and jinkysbtm around £1000-£1200 a year when you add up the cost of a season ticket, CL qualifiers and cup games, btw that's not taking into consideration the children (occasionally) or food and drink also my sky, bt and Celtic tv subscription costs me the best part of another £1000.

In saying what I've said it doesn't make me or jinksy or anyone that goes to the games a better fan than those that don't go, ( i get that) but it does give us the right to say what we feel and moan like fuck when we've sat through pish and paid for the privelage..so if jinksy wants to moan he's more entitled to than the majority on here that don't go to the games..please leave the jinksys a hun out buddy and go and sit and watch yer boax and leave the guy alone.
Jinkys a hun and you're a twat, have a nice evening.

:poop:

Members online

Back