Lennon?

Brilliant and relentless he says???
Was he watching the youth squad at another game.
Stop hiding behind the Huns result, Livingston were the better side!

Putting 11 men behind the ball and defending deep 3 shots on target 🎯 doesn’t make them better they had a game plan and stuck to it
Yes we weren’t at the top of our game. But in no way were they better than us no way.
if you honestly believe that then good on you
But think a visit to Specsavers is on the cards.
We have no Divine right or Masonic back up to let us win every game. So
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

More effective side - yes

Better side- no

Superfan has spoken and again accentuates the negative and eliminates the positive.

Celtic did not play well. They weren't fluid and they looked uncomfortable with the surface and the opposition, but guess what - they got a point because they kept at it and at it and at it.

I'd love to live in a world where Celtic played the beautiful game beautifully and put the opposition to the sword in every match, but do you know what.........I'd soon get bored.

Give Livi their proper due and give credit to Celtic for battling to a point against a well-organised opponent. At the very least, just smile and give your face a wee holiday.

Away tae fuck, all day long we would have took a draw at livi they had not played the same amount of games as us and were fresh and strong, we knew this would be the trickiest one and the hardest, sopiss off, and Celtic were the better team considering this carpet is not our carpet so remember this, this morning 9 titles are in the post to be delivered from here on in nothing will stop that, the remit has been accomplished, the Scottish Cup is merely now a shot at something new a quadruple but the main deal has been accomplished so stop fucking moaning.

Big framer made a mistake for the first goal he should have punched it instead of trying to catch it. The second goal happened because big juiian didn't stay on his feet.these 2 men have been outstanding for celtic I hope we get big Fraser signed up in the summer as for big Julian he's a vital part of our team especially going for 10iarow. Every player has a mistake in them these 2 guys deserve our support all the more if they make a mistake hail hail

Big framer made a mistake for the first goal he should have punched it instead of trying to catch it. The second goal happened because big juiian didn't stay on his feet.these 2 men have been outstanding for celtic I hope we get big Fraser signed up in the summer as for big Julian he's a vital part of our team especially going for 10iarow. Every player has a mistake in them these 2 guys deserve our support all the more if they make a mistake hail hail
Even best make an arse of it now and again,🤪hh

Back