Lenny leaves Hibs..

Hope everythings alright with NFL, a modern day Celtic hero
Aye, can't agree more, B

It's hard to contemplate the amount of pressure that this proper man has had to endure over the years.

He was fighting with one hand tied behind his back this season and it's a bit of a shame because he brought in a couple of interesting signings during January.

As you say, his health and wellbeing are the most important things. We wish him well on all fronts.

Aye, can't agree more, B

It's hard to contemplate the amount of pressure that this proper man has had to endure over the years.

He was fighting with one hand tied behind his back this season and it's a bit of a shame because he brought in a couple of interesting signings during January.

As you say, his health and wellbeing are the most important things. We wish him well on all fronts.

The 'He brings it on himself brigade' wouldn't look out of place in 1940' Alabama mate

Time for a recharge of Neil's batteries. I actually think that he should leave the limelight and maybe look at youth development as a way to rekindle his love for the game. Whatever he decides to do, he has earned our respect and I am sure made his family proud.

I think he is probably in the right. He seems to have had a go at the players probably because he can't fathom why they, as professional and competitive sportsmen, turn up and take a wage without trying their damnedest to win. Players who are not good enough but are trying are one thing; players who are but don't try are another thing entirely.

Back