Lenny leaves Hibs..

Hibs seem to be a club who have pressed the self destruct button...they would rather have half empty stands than give us the tickets,they took a full allocation for Hampden depriving me and others of a ticket, they would rather sell their players to anyone but us..this is despite the help Celtic have given them with loan players without these players I doubt whether they would be in this division and they certainlywouldnot have won the Scottish Cup.The relationship with Celtic has broken down... No more loans..Petrie is keeping the Mcginn money and Lennon has become frustrated and let fly verbally...but I wish him well despite his daft comments about us.

Hibs seem to be a club who have pressed the self destruct button...they would rather have half empty stands than give us the tickets,they took a full allocation for Hampden depriving me and others of a ticket, they would rather sell their players to anyone but us..this is despite the help Celtic have given them with loan players without these players I doubt whether they would be in this division and they certainlywouldnot have won the Scottish Cup.The relationship with Celtic has broken down... No more loans..Petrie is keeping the Mcginn money and Lennon has become frustrated and let fly verbally...but I wish him well despite his daft comments about us.

Apparently their is no love lost between Peter Lawell and Petrie because of all things Sevco/5 way agreement, could be gossip Frank who knows, but for a club that needs all the money it can get it's hand on, wtf was the easter road ticket allocation farce all about, they should sell tickets out for their own ends first and give them up to a week before the game or hand the tickets to the away clubs fans.
With football all about money nowadays, im surprised that wasn't a sacking offence mate

Two points if I may...

1) Neil Lennon got coined at Swinecastle.....Who on the Board at Hibs openly supported him and came out and totally condemned the assault?

That was the beginning of the end for Neil Lennon and Hibs imo. Things went pear shaped from there.

2) That rat Petrie was never gong to sell John McGinn to Celtic. Never!

In spite of the fact that through the benevolence of Celtic.....Hibs were loaned quality players by us which helped them immensely in winning the Scottish Cup. This was worth much more than money to Hibs and their supporters. We helped them immensely in bringing sunshine to Leith.

We did right by Hibs....in return they treated us with disdain in my view.

Petrie is a self serving, Hun pandering, Masonic rat, who is solely interested in promoting his personal aspirations as the next in line to head the SFA.

He is in bed with the Huns and is no friend of Celtic.

Watch him and his cronies go to town now on Neil Lennon...it's what Huns do.

Two points if I may...

1) Neil Lennon got coined at Swinecastle.....Who on the Board at Hibs openly supported him and came out and totally condemned the assault?

That was the beginning of the end for Neil Lennon and Hibs imo. Things went pear shaped from there.

2) That rat Petrie was never gong to sell John McGinn to Celtic. Never!

In spite of the fact that through the benevolence of Celtic.....Hibs were loaned quality players by us which helped them immensely in winning the Scottish Cup. This was worth much more than money to Hibs and their supporters. We helped them immensely in bringing sunshine to Leith.

We did right by Hibs....in return they treated us with disdain in my view.

Petrie is a self serving, Hun pandering, Masonic rat, who is solely interested in promoting his personal aspirations as the next in line to head the SFA.

He is in bed with the Huns and is no friend of Celtic.

Watch him and his cronies go to town now on Neil Lennon...it's what Huns do.

Petrie is an utter arsehole

He basically condoned Hibs Fans' pitch invasion after the Scottish Cup Final win saying that they had waited over 100 years so it shouldn't be surprising

Lenny should take them for everything he can financially

As for the McGinn fiasco

Over and done with h We've moved on going for TREBLE TREBLE despite not getting McGinn

As much as I love Lenny let's draw a line under our association or lack of it with Hibs

Suffice to say any further loan signings we make should go to ANYBODY bar Hibs

If Hibs appoint Strachan as manager which isn't really beyond belief considering his background well Helll mend them Petrie deserves all the bad Karma that comes his way

HH,?

Mistaken I’d apologies, I was reading a tag but instead of replying to the tag picked up your name from below. Thought it was a bit of a strange comment from you. HH ?

Ah dish pal i also take it.

You lovely n warm in oz?

Freeze the knackers aff ye here. Lol

Petrie is pure poison has been for years. Lenny in a full frank discussion with his squad(every team ) goes thru that when things aren't going great but to be suspended (sacked) something is wrong with Hibs. As for WGS taken over that would be a boyhood dream come true for him. As to the state of relationships between the clubs. There's only one winner and it ain't Hibs.

I think he is probably in the right. He seems to have had a go at the players probably because he can't fathom why they, as professional and competitive sportsmen, turn up and take a wage without trying their damnedest to win. Players who are not good enough but are trying are one thing; players who are but don't try are another thing entirely.
Seems to be a theme way Hibs,,John Collins had the same shit,,read the players the riot act and they spat the dummy oot and went to the hun fuck chairman greeting,,instead of backing management he backed players???hope they fucking relegated.

Sadly think they’re safe this year. But would be karma as Petrie and his hun CEO, deserve everything that’s due and coming. No problem with the fans. But Neil deserves support, not a kick in the teeth. Mr N Lennon YNWA. Player, manager Legend. Thanks for the memories.

HH?

Petrie has shown a deep dislike towards Celtic,selling McGinn in a underhand way,his manipulation of ticket sales in fact as the saying goes (anybody but Celtic) Lenny may have gone over the top,but what sort of frustration did he have to suffer to bring him to this action.He has proved in the past he is more than capable as a manager,it's Hibs loss and I hope he finds a position soon good luck to Him

Don't underestimate the anger some Hibs fans will feel at this debacle. Neil was highly regarded by the vast majority of the support giving them some of the best football played at Easter road for a long time. Ok 4th last year but with a record amount of point. Serious questions will be asked. Anyway not gonna dwell on it it's Celtic site after all. Will always be a Giant amongst men in my eyes.
GBNL. HH☘☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back