Lenny leaves Hibs..

The hate mongers will be out in force today they smell Neil lennons blood .the I told you he was a bad man brigade and other self rightous haters will have the knifes out and anyone who ever sent Neil a bomb a bullet or death threat or tried to kick him to death on a night out will be crawling out from the gutter and saying "ya see I was right lennon brings it on himself".make sure you have a bucket beside you over the next few weeks to throw up in.remember we are all Neil lennons.

Yes they smell blood but that won't worry Lenny,I suspect like others have said he had words with the team pointing out the non triers and passengers who turn up play thier own game get payed,would not be surprised that the same players went to thier chairman and had a go about Lenny and he has taken the players part,and we know what a Pratt thier chairman is,whatever happens Lenny will get a new post and good luck to him

The hate mongers will be out in force today they smell Neil lennons blood .the I told you he was a bad man brigade and other self rightous haters will have the knifes out and anyone who ever sent Neil a bomb a bullet or death threat or tried to kick him to death on a night out will be crawling out from the gutter and saying "ya see I was right lennon brings it on himself".make sure you have a bucket beside you over the next few weeks to throw up in.remember we are all Neil lennons.

Fuck they smelly bas TURDS. DAFTIES the lot ae them.

Got talking to a hibs fan in the boozer there. He said there are a few rumours going around but the most consistent is that Lenny lost it in training and had a massive kick off with the players. Was screaming and calling a few all names under the sun and had to get pulled apart from Kamberi as a square go was on the cards. Players reported it calling him a maniac. Lenny was then called in and suspended.

Not Maria and I am not quite so stupid that I didn't realise the post was sarcastic... Maria would have got the sarcasm too. I just thoight I would add to the comment.
Yep I do realise Maria would have got it Neil Thanks

Not Maria and I am not quite so stupid that I didn't realise the post was sarcastic... Maria would have got the sarcasm too. I just thoight I would add to the comment.
Neil they would rather burn down their lodge than give Lenny the job of managing their team “ironically “

Members online

Latest posts

Back