Lenny our Leader

67ItHoL

In times gone by the press conferences from our Leader have been somewhat strained at times, with the SMSM clutching at every straw in order to dismantle us, catch us out, capture that wee chink in our armour, give them that glimpse of negativity they could build upon and tell the whole nation we were on the ropes. Enter NFL, a man who is a distant cousin of the man that once was in charge of the Hoops. I don't know about you Guys but Our Leader NFL has them sussed. I love listening to this Guy, he is calm, he is focussed, he is in control. The SMSM are scratching for snippets but our Guy gives them nothing, he is Lenny our Leader and he WILL deliver 10iarow, HH and for good measure, don't be surprised we also achieve 7-1 in the process.

I never understood some of the anti-Lenny sentiment from some sections when he was appointed. Celtic man through and through and I think he's an underrated manager. The Snake is hailed as some sort of football genius but after 70 games in charge Lenny has a better record than the Snake did during the invincible year, more wins, less draws, better goal difference, same amount of losses.
I agree about his press conferences, very considered and honest but also wisely guarded. Neil's been around the block a few times and it shows.

I never understood some of the anti-Lenny sentiment from some sections when he was appointed. Celtic man through and through and I think he's an underrated manager. The Snake is hailed as some sort of football genius but after 70 games in charge Lenny has a better record than the Snake did during the invincible year, more wins, less draws, better goal difference, same amount of losses.
I agree about his press conferences, very considered and honest but also wisely guarded. Neil's been around the block a few times and it shows.
Great post.............furra Jiner! 😹 🍺

A guy who had to live with the bombs and the bullets pack his family up in the middle of the night and move them to a safe location and the press claimed he brought it on himself the same who cry wolf today

To see him sit at every presser and hold his own ,not bite at their leading questions not give them the headlines they crave is great to see

He's more accomplished the 2nd time around more level headed and deserves everyones backing

A guy who had to live with the bombs and the bullets pack his family up in the middle of the night and move them to a safe location and the press claimed he brought it on himself the same who cry wolf today

To see him sit at every presser and hold his own ,not bite at their leading questions not give them the headlines they crave is great to see

He's more accomplished the 2nd time around more level headed and deserves everyones backing
Great post kelly..........furra dug lover! 😹 🍺

spot on!

[/QUOTE

The Anti-Lenny sentiment, in my case, was more due to it being too easy an option for PL - at least how I seen it. Not a great fan of PL, I'm not convinced his ego doesn't rule his head a lot to the detriment of the club. Popular choices aren't always the best. Lenny did really well in his first stint, but the relationship ( with PL)must have broke down for him to leave. He seemed to do well initially at his next clubs but ultimately it went wrong. There isn't a Celtic Supporter that wouldn't want Lenny to do well or question his commitment in any way to Celtic. He is Mr Celtic in every way.

So questions existed over the dynamics of why PL wanted Lenny back, for me, at that time. Broken relationship (historically) , limited success ( other clubs). Pushing for 8/9/10 to me required ambition, not Ronny Delia type ambition, but a proven winner.

Initially lenny seemed to make no changes when things were going stale ( prior to his arrival) and it maybe needed them. It was like he was scared to change a team that had been exceptional. He did it though, proved everyone wrong, including me and I couldn't be happier, for him and us.

I still dont trust PL and I hope critical comments that are aimed at keeping him serving the best interest of the club are not a bad thing.

That always sickened me when I read or heard sure he bought it on himself what utter shite he's a football player then a manager it was only pure hate that bought it to his door.it isn't some manufactured rubish like the morelos crap that's shoveled out every week without any credible evidence .our manager has been given the worst treatment of any manager in world football but according to the msm and the Neil lennon haters association he bought it on himself. Good man lenny keep er lite no man deserves to lead celtic to 10iarow than you captain my captain. Hail hail

Back