Lenny vs Burke Merged Threads

SamTeàrlachH

Sorry for posting in such quick succession. But I think this one is of fairly serious note. West Brom's 'technical director' has come out and made a serious of 'allegations' against Neil Lennon regarding his treatment of Oliver Burke. The man, their tech director, is clearly have some kind of meltdown over it. No idea what he's basing this on: Lenny gave Burke ample opportunities and he blew every single one of them. He even started him at Ibrox against Sevco. I can only imagine that Burke, who seems to me to be the type of lad who has never had anyone criticise him or raise their voice to him in his life, has went bubbling to them. It's the only explanation for his quotes. Again, apologies for linking to the Dirty Rag:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport...news/celtic-boss-neil-lennon-savaged-17158977

I put 'allegations' in scare quotes because, as you can see from his quotes, he doesn't at any point detail exactly what Lenny is supposed to have done. I hate that kind of passive aggressive shithousery. Look, I wasn't a fan of Burke. I thought he was a donkey. Some of the chances that boy missed would've been buried by 6-year-old niece quite easily. I don't like criticising especially young Celtic players, but he's one player I'm glad won't be darkening our doors again. He was never good enough to handle the pressure of playing for Celtic.

Last edited:
"run Burky" run" fast as phuq,without an ounce of skill,WBA paid £15 mill for him , ma sides!!!!!!!
He seemed to get off to a decent start and I thought at first he was going to be dynamite. Turned out he was a bit of a damp squib. The snowflakes do need their hand held often and allegedly he isn't the only one at Paradise.

Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

To be fair his speed was like a lightening bolt.

It was his first touch that let him down.

Perhaps his parent club should be helping him work on that rather than pull him publicly into a row making him feel like a blouse.

Surely thats only compounding his misery.

his first touch! ffs, he could'nae trap a bag ae phuqin cement!!!!! £15 mill..... phuq, he makes el donkey look good! FFS whit a thought!!!
MD Arsenal and others offering 15 mill to Celtic and WBA have Burke at 15 mill what planet are the English operating on.
Burke would a 15 mill player if he was ours to develop, boy was threw into the deep end with an agent who fleeced a few clubs.

Sorry for posting in such quick succession. But I think this one is of fairly serious note. West Brom's 'technical director' has come out and made a serious of 'allegations' against Neil Lennon regarding his treatment of Oliver Burke. The man, their tech director, is clearly have some kind of meltdown over it. No idea what he's basing this on: Lenny gave Burke ample opportunities and he blew every single one of them. He even started him at Ibrox against Sevco. I can only imagine that Burke, who seems to me to be the type of lad who has never had anyone criticise him or raise their voice to him in his life, has went bubbling to them. It's the only explanation for his quotes. Again, apologies for linking to the Dirty Rag:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport...news/celtic-boss-neil-lennon-savaged-17158977
it reads like a let's make some shit up and add it to a quote ''He won't be going anywhere near Celtic with the current manager '',,,,,,,this mornings internet rumour nobody wanted to sign for Lenny

They paid 15m sat him on a bench for 18months and then we got him , the rat played him center ,then fkd off , lenny played him wide and doing his job by delivering the tiltle , not trying to coach a player his own club couldn't be arsed coaching for 18months

And spotted straight away he could run but his ball control was like watching a giraffe on crystal meth trying to control a ballon ,a nice guy he needed coached ,but the blame should go on the rat he fkd off and took everyone with him

Daily ranger putting a shit spin on a story not like the eh

it reads like a let's make some shit up and add it to a quote ''He won't be going anywhere near Celtic with the current manager '',,,,,,,this mornings internet rumour nobody wanted to sign for Lenny

They paid 15m sat him on a bench for 18months and then we got him , the rat played him center ,then fkd off , lenny played him wide and doing his job by delivering the tiltle , not trying to coach a player his own club couldn't be arsed coaching for 18months

And spotted straight away he could run but his ball control was like watching a giraffe on crystal meth trying to control a ballon ,a nice guy he needed coached ,but the blame should go on the rat he fkd off and took everyone with him

Daily ranger putting a shit spin on a story not like the eh
Meanwhile the Sevco put in flawless training and signings and dip the team in wheelie bins of ice cold water,thats what gets you the petrofacs

Attachments

• JS87037473.jpg
    JS87037473.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 3
I'd bet my left bollock that if anything at all happened, it was something like Lenny shouted at Burke at half time and he buckled like a baby deer. That's what young players are like these days. It's all about telling them what they want to hear and 'putting your arm around them'. Just like our bosses do to us in real jobs when we fuck up, eh? 'Modern managers', of which the previous manager is apparently one, don't do shouting. Burke really does remind me of the kind of boy who'd piss his pants if Lenny raised his voice at him (as would many), but the difference is instead of coming back at him by raising his performance, he'd go home and cry to his mammy about it.

Back