Lenny???

Lenny, straight red for Cosgrove and you allegedly come out and say it wasn’t a Red??
I guess you don’t know the laws of the game!
Two feet off the ground and a 9.5 two footed attack by Cosgrove.
Lawwell will have to get you a Laws of the Game book for your Christmas...

Did lenny say it or did some one say that lenny said it? And was that person McInnes?
Same with Lawwell and Milne state,ment Milne never said PL runs the game just the guy is a major player in the game and why should'nt he be he was involved in the associations by invitation from other clubs to have an input.
The media want us to hear different from what is said, it is geared towards selling copy, no-one buys their reporting anymore as none are football minded in the old school of sports coverage.

Same with Lawwell and Milne state,ment Milne never said PL runs the game just the guy is a major player in the game and why should'nt he be he was involved in the associations by invitation from other clubs to have an input.
The media want us to hear different from what is said, it is geared towards selling copy, no-one buys their reporting anymore as none are football minded in the old school of sports coverage.
Spot on. He's having a tongue in cheek chat about a guy he clearly saw as an adversary. Simple as that.

Lenny, straight red for Cosgrove and you allegedly come out and say it wasn’t a Red??
Someday I hope you actually post something here that even remotely makes sense.

Lenny has forgotten more football than you will ever begin to know.
I miss JFan
With this guy around?

Someday I hope you actually post something here that even remotely makes sense.

Lenny has forgotten more football than you will ever begin to know.

With this guy around?

fukin bhav u space rocket clown

who d fuk r u 2 call out any BHOY!

tellin others here wots wot,

REALITEE IZ if u tried dis shit nywere near Celtic park a place u hav never even visited once!!
u wud b in a taxi ambulnce quicker dan u can dream up ur crap online daydreams about being a credible Celtic fan! online!

U DID NOT EVEN KNOW CELTIC EXISTED DIS TIME LAST YEAR, DID U?

Not even ur fist birthday yet as a fan, a club u only discoverd online by some groop of fellow space rocket left wing loony forum by circustamps

u red sumwher we were all left wing armchair trade soccur unionistas

aboot time u grew up auld man n had sum token of credibubblibility aboot u man.

u were even tellin peeps here 2 get oot on d streets 4 election. :p :p

u never even been to Scotland hav u! (n)
never even been 2 Europe my guess!

so b fukin have u clown

Last edited:
fukin bhav u space rocket clown

who d fuk r u 2 call out any BHOY!

tellin others here wots wot,

REALITEE IZ if u tried dis shit nywere near Celtic park a place u hav never even visited once!!
u wud b in a taxi ambulnce quicker dan u can dream up ur crap online daydreams about being a credible Celtic fan! online!

U DID NOT EVEN KNOW CELTIC EXISTED DIS TIME LAST YEAR, DID U?

Not even ur fist birthday yet as a fan, a club u only discoverd online by some pace rocket left wing loony forum by circustamps

u red we were all left wing armchair trade unionistas

aboot time u grew up auld man n had sum token of credibubblibility aboot u man.

even tellin peeps here 2 get oot on d streets 4 election.

u never even been to Scotland hav u!

so b fukin have
Ave missed this 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩dis u tauk 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩aw the time.

HH 💩

My nephew is 7 months old. Celtic strips....hoopy teddies....celtic muzzie....the lot. Is he not a Celtic fan. Pretty sure he didnt know about celtic a year ago....I mean with him not being born and all that. When can we say hes a fan. I'll be taking the lot of it from him the wee imposter!!!!

same kunto callin out Rod Stewurt as a opportunist!

Rod cud hav supported any club!

but no u clown nose better dan peeps here, telln dem dey miss d point!

u miss d point

Rod cud hav supported any club! he was not makin any extra money from being a Bhoy, D OPPOSYTE if anythin.

u r sum fukin CLOWN man

C U, let me tell u dis facto! ud last a minute in Glasga wiv ur knowall patter. any part of Glsga a fukin minut.

Do you need to have been to celtic park to be a celtic fan...my 4 year old loves them. She sits and watched all the time with me....jesus shes going to be gutted that shes not actually a fan!!!
We’ve got some cheek Lubo I am thinking o chucking it dapoopster has spoken so we must obey. I’ve been to the above named football arena but I didn’t take a selfie and I’ve even got a left hand does that mean I am no a Celtic fan oh fuck me ive even got a left leg
Somecunttellmeimnoahun. I think therefore um naw phew Glasgow’s Green and White
YNWA for it’s a grand old team to play for
Hoi Poopster go get back to Fallow Fallow.
Pronto ya prick.
Celtic a club open to all even you

HH 🍀🍀

same kunto callin out Rod Stewurt as a opportunist!

Rod cud hav supported any club!

but no u clown nose better dan peeps here, telln dem dey miss d point!

u miss d point

Rod cud hav supported any club! he was not makin any extra money from being a Bhoy, D OPPOSYTE if anythin.

u r sum fukin CLOWN man

C U, let me tell u dis facto! ud last a minute in Glasga wiv ur knowall patter. any part of Glsga a fukin minut.
Mair 💩

Members online

Latest posts

Back