Lenny???

You think, will I see what this gobshite is posting then you remember why you ignored them and decide they're not worth reading
True that, Bridie Bhoy.
How dare you Larry!!!! How dare you not be born into our kulture!!! You cant just decide to be a Celtic fan. Only the chosen, the pure, the very best of, dare I say, peepul can be a true celtic fan. Be gone with you!! I hope that it's made very clear that us as a group of, dare I say, peepul will kick the utter shit oot of you if you ever darken our doors. You are not welcome to celtic park.....ever!!!
Yes, well, the utter audacity of yours truly -- and many others in worldwide Celtic Supporters Clubs who also haven't set foot in the hallowed cathedral of Celtic Park (through no fault of our own, really) -- to even remotely consider ourselves Celtic fans.

But yet, here we are, faithful through and through, no matter what some might think.

Go figure.

Hail Hail to all, even DHoopster.

Last edited:
True that, Bridie Bhoy.

Yes, well, the utter audacity of yours truly -- and many others in worldwide Celtic Supporters Clubs who also haven't set foot in the hallowed cathedral of Celtic Park (though no fault of our own, really) -- to even remotely consider ourselves Celtic fans. But yet, here we are, faithful through and through, no matter what some might think.

Go figure.

Hail Hail to all, even DHoopster.
Hail Hail Larry, Come On You Bhoy In Green. ☘ ☘☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back