Lenny???

So I'm clear hoopster.
You have to have been to celtic park to be a fan? If you havent supported the club for a year you arent a fan? (What is the time limit)
If you dont share your opinion then you will end up in a ambulance in glasgow?
Everyone that visits Celtic park is primed and ready to attack you if you have an opinion that differs from yours and should you fail to prove that you are a real Celtic fan you will get done in??
That about right.
I'm worried for my wee girls safety on her 1st visit to paradise...I really hope we dont bump into you

fukin bhav u space rocket clown

who d fuk r u 2 call out any BHOY!

tellin others here wots wot,

REALITEE IZ if u tried dis shit nywere near Celtic park a place u hav never even visited once!!
u wud b in a taxi ambulnce quicker dan u can dream up ur crap online daydreams about being a credible Celtic fan! online!

U DID NOT EVEN KNOW CELTIC EXISTED DIS TIME LAST YEAR, DID U?

Not even ur fist birthday yet as a fan, a club u only discoverd online by some groop of fellow space rocket left wing loony forum by circustamps

u red sumwher we were all left wing armchair trade soccur unionistas

aboot time u grew up auld man n had sum token of credibubblibility aboot u man.

u were even tellin peeps here 2 get oot on d streets 4 election. :p :p

u never even been to Scotland hav u! (n)
never even been 2 Europe my guess!

so b fukin have u clown
Have to say poopyster you make Thai quim seem sane

HH 👀

REALITEE IZ if u tried dis shit nywere near Celtic park a place u hav never even visited once!!
u wud b in a taxi ambulnce quicker dan u can dream up ur crap online daydreams about being a credible Celtic fan! online!

Not even ur fist birthday yet as a fan, a club u only discoverd online by some groop of fellow space rocket left wing loony forum by circustamps

so b fukin have u clown
does it matter when you find Celtic, or that at some point that you just do? And at that point realise how lucky you were to find a club like no other.
So much so that you'd respect anyone who was lucky enough to land there and get it. Really get it. Understand it. Because not everyone does.
Some take 5 minutes others five years. Some never quite understand.

same kunto callin out Rod Stewurt as a opportunist!

Rod cud hav supported any club!

but no u clown nose better dan peeps here, telln dem dey miss d point!

u miss d point

Rod cud hav supported any club! he was not makin any extra money from being a Bhoy, D OPPOSYTE if anythin.

u r sum fukin CLOWN man

C U, let me tell u dis facto! ud last a minute in Glasga wiv ur knowall patter. any part of Glsga a fukin minut.

Wooooooooooooooooo

How dare you Larry!!!! How dare you not be born into our kulture!!! You cant just decide to be a Celtic fan. Only the chosen, the pure, the very best of, dare I say, peepul can be a true celtic fan. Be gone with you!! I hope that it's made very clear that us as a group of, dare I say, peepul will kick the utter shit oot of you if you ever darken our doors. You are not welcome to celtic park.....ever!!!

so b fukin have u clown

same kunto callin out Rod Stewurt as a opportunist!

Rod cud hav supported any club!

but no u clown nose better dan peeps here, telln dem dey miss d point!

u miss d point

Rod cud hav supported any club! he was not makin any extra money from being a Bhoy, D OPPOSYTE if anythin.

u r sum fukin CLOWN man

C U, let me tell u dis facto! ud last a minute in Glasga wiv ur knowall patter. any part of Glsga a fukin minut.
Mate the only thing that you have in common with wee Jinky is dribbling skills; his was with his feet though. Yours is as soon as you open your gub.

so b fukin have u clown
Ah welcome back fuck nugget, you've been missed.
I didn't actually mean the second part of that, or the first part if I'm honest.
Larry may be a new Tim but it's far better than being an old hun eh?
Anyway enough of D festive niceties, I see you still can't type English ya thick cunt.

Back