Let brendan breath

Jinky1962

I'm a firm believe in letting people who I know has got what it takes to do the right thing do it.that's why dermott Desmond should give brendan the funds he needs to get 3 signings that should put our team miles ahead of Kilmarnock aberdeen and sevco .please dermott give this great celtic manager what he needs let him breath don't crush his spirt.

Hi
I'm a firm believe in letting people who I know has got what it takes to do the right thing do it.that's why dermott Desmond should give brendan the funds he needs to get 3 signings that should put our team miles ahead of Kilmarnock aberdeen and sevco .please dermott give this great celtic manager what he needs let him breath don't crush his spirt.[/QUOTE
Hi Jinky couldn’t agree more. Peter and Dermott need to Spend the vast amount of cash we have in the bank. We need to support
BR. Mon the Hoops.

HH?

I'm a firm believe in letting people who I know has got what it takes to do the right thing do it.that's why dermott Desmond should give brendan the funds he needs to get 3 signings that should put our team miles ahead of Kilmarnock aberdeen and sevco .please dermott give this great celtic manager what he needs let him breath don't crush his spirt.
He's had 4 transfer windows yet we're going backwards.Where are his great signings? Our best players have come through the academy. He has credit developing young players but we need a couple of guns to move us forward and he does not seem capable of identifying them.

He also needs to stop tinkering, play his best 11 and move on Gordon, Lustig, Boyata, Simunovic, Hendry, Ntcham, Sinclair, and a whole raft of fringe-players who want our shirt to shrink to fit them. He needs to show some leadership, some humility and stop his self-promotion.

For those who are in love
here's a 6 month loan defender
Happy new year bhoys I am blooterd
God bless .

One of the things he needs is aproper scouting system with a proper scout. Whoever, [LC?] is doing it now needs to be shown the road.

Members online

Back