Lets all laugh at the Rangers, lets all laugh at the Rangers

bobbysands1-2x.jpg

Sad News am afraid Folks.. BFDJ the Sevco Puppeteer has been given eez Jotters ??????..Wiz wondering why he wizny on Schnide tae ansa the Singing ban charges but I think even they'd had enuf ae eez Blatant Bias of the FILTH!! I know u'll all agree this Dik was an ABSOLUTE PRIK OF MAN..A WALLIPER IN DENIAL & AS THIK AS A LUMBERYARD OF SHORT PLANKS!!????????

want a laugh go on any of there forums and feel there pain , also loads of soothing comments from undercovers who keep stoking the flames

:unsure: oh and :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ffs I just payed for 4 adult and one child ticket better get a fucking refund :mad:

Seen it saying no refunds due as it was fans to blame not the club:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

want a laugh go on any of there forums and feel there pain , also loads of soothing comments from undercovers who keep stoking the flames

:unsure: oh and :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ffs I just payed for 4 adult and one child ticket better get a fucking refund :mad:

Seen it saying no refunds due as it was fans to blame not the club:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They will start singing TBB on Thu m8 I GUARANTEE IT! Naebdy tells ra Peepul whit tae sing..RIGHT!!???????

Is there any one amongst you
Dare to blame it on the kids?
The actions of the orks
Will nail Sevco's coffin lid.

They will start singing TBB on Thu m8 I GUARANTEE IT! Naebdy tells ra Peepul whit tae sing..RIGHT!!???????

Sincerely hope they do sing the BB for as long as they're still in their zombie state.
.....sent to their grave by their own hand........their club is birling down the plughole rapid, in a whirlpool of dervishes and nobody cares.
They've got debt as high as Mt Florida, financial demands coming from every angle....no money...and the fans restricting their income further having the stadium shut down!

The filthy Peepul are self affirming as thick as f u c king SHIT!

I wouldn't give a 16th February 1971 hae'penny if they disappeared this avo with their stenching repertoire of hun filth for ever.
The sooner the better, so their next rendition of TBB is another unremovable ribbed nail in their proverbial coffin.

UEFA will be watching closer than ever....and they just can't help themselves.

For the manky hun lurkers out there.....read on, 'cos the lights are goin aff.

Always respected the fact that BFDJ was a world class pie eater. Pretty sure the TV program cnut verses Food was based on his cholesterol level.
Now he’s been chucked by Snide what next for the fat bastard, busting Fatbergs, cause he’ll never be near a Salad ?

HH ?

How can top companies allow their name to be associated with a racist and sectarian club whose supporters have shamed themselves repeatedly over the years? Particularly as it is now instantly witnessed globally. Imagine if people started referring to 32 Red Racists. Not nice. I would getting out the sponsorship door fast.

The hatred and bigotry is ingrained into them ,they do not know how
to change and quite frankly have no desire to do so.
Yes laugh out loud as their self proclaimed culture might just be the final
journey in their demise .????.
Oh wee nippy face BF is getting dogs abuse,because he more of less
agrees with the songs decision.I take it he is running scared of other
sanctions, bring it on.

Last edited:
Always respected the fact that BFDJ was a world class pie eater. Pretty sure the TV program cnut verses Food was based on his cholesterol level.
Now he’s been chucked by Snide what next for the fat bastard, busting Fatbergs, cause he’ll never be near a Salad ?

HH ?
He gets aw the pies he wants at Matchdays m8 thats why their fukin skint! Eatin them oot ae hoose n hame!!????????

Well it was coming(NOT THE RANGERS COMING) lost count the number of times they've had warnings about singing.

Now UEFA act with a sanction, they go in tae melt down, it's every cvnts fault but theirs,. Some are even advocating the whole stadium should sing THE SILLY BOYS they reckon its stickin' 2 fingers up at UEFA. Others saying it's a war agaist UEFA, SFA, SPFL are all tae bjame to many antii Ranger people working in the background. IT'S THE FENIAN HAND, AT WORK. GITRFUY YA LURKERS
???????????????????????

Well it was coming(NOT THE RANGERS COMING) lost count the number of times they've had warnings about singing.

Now UEFA act with a sanction, they go in tae melt down, it's every cvnts fault but theirs,. Some are even advocating the whole stadium should sing THE SILLY BOYS they reckon its stickin' 2 fingers up at UEFA. Others saying it's a war agaist UEFA, SFA, SPFL are all tae bjame to many antii Ranger people working in the background. IT'S THE FENIAN HAND, AT WORK. GITRFUY YA LURKERS
???????????????????????
3 defeats in the nxt wk will send these Cunts intae COMPLETE MELTDOON????..Pitch invasion 1/100 fur nxt Sun, they will NOT be able tae take defeat from us ??????..Shut the Fukin CESSPIT doon & kill these Fukers fur good!!??????

Back