Let's Give Klimala and Soro a chance before casting judgement

Sorry but the youtube clips only show Soro winning the ball nothing more and in a different set up to ours , until i see him playing in a competative game i'll hold fire just now
eboue looked great as did Bayo in there youtube vids and haven't shown anything yet , Bayos being nursed along so far
You didnt notice his passing ability? Bayo didn't look great, he looked as if he lacked touch. But Soro can see a pass and more than that, make it.

Sorry but the youtube clips only show Soro winning the ball nothing more and in a different set up to ours , until i see him playing in a competative game i'll hold fire just now
eboue looked great as did Bayo in there youtube vids and haven't shown anything yet , Bayos being nursed along so far
Watch this again and tell me it's just tackling. Its dribbling. Holding up the ball and great passing. Its also shows his engine and strength. Not anywhere near just tackling. Although yes fucking brilliant at that too.

Well if you looked at his form playing before he came you knew he was a player. Sorting himself out made him reach his potential but if you couldn't see he had it, you were watching a different player than I was.

The difference to me is Pat never looked as talented in his clips. Soro did, but like Bayo Pat so far doesn't look like a too class striker. He will be better than Bayo I'm sure, but is better than Bayo going to keep us moving up levels? I don't think so either. I hope to be able to say in the future I got a that so wrong, nothing would make me happier. Its up to Pat to settle then do the business.

"Well if you looked at his form playing before he came you knew he was a player. Sorting himself out made him reach his potential but if you couldn't see he had it, you were watching a different player than I was."

You must have been ahead of the curve to have seen Petrov before he came to us I dont recall any clips of Stan anywhere before he cameto Celtic under Barnes 1999 to pass judgement and claim he was a player

Need to give them both a chance. Think we missed a trick with Sporar though for 2.5 mill more than what we paid for paddy could've had a first team ready goalscorer. Hope Klimala comes good and think Soro will, Lenny seems to like to take a while bedding them in he did the same with Jullien and Taylor.

"Well if you looked at his form playing before he came you knew he was a player. Sorting himself out made him reach his potential but if you couldn't see he had it, you were watching a different player than I was."

You must have been ahead of the curve to have seen Petrov before he came to us I dont recall any clips of Stan anywhere before he cameto Celtic under Barnes 1999 to pass judgement and claim he was a player

It was clips showing him playing for Bulgaria as well as the team we got him from. Like Lubo, you only needed to see a couple of clips and even his debut and you knew he had it. Having it and producing are two different things as we know, but his touch and class were evident. Remember we spent a few bob on a very young guy for a reason. It was playing him out of position that nearly fucked him. Not him or his ability.

It was clips showing him playing for Bulgaria as well as the team we got him from. Like Lubo, you only needed to see a couple of clips and even his debut and you knew he had it. Having it and producing are two different things as we know, but his touch and class were evident. Remember we spent a few bob on a very young guy for a reason. It was playing him out of position that nearly fucked him. Not him or his ability.
Do you mean clips on the telly?

Takes some punishment as well!

If it was just tackling I wouldn't be thinking this young guy is going to be brilliant. He shows his full range of class in those clips. He can battle and take punishment too. I for one am fucking over the moon we signed him. Once he gets settled he will be a mainstay of our team going forward. I would put money on that.

Aye, there were a few that showed him scoring and driving forward. His touch was great and so was his passing.

Thats not evidence of a good player and he was 19. he never made any impression until he was playing with us are you sure you are not getting mixed up with the other Bulgarian Martin Petyov Petrov .

Stilyan Petrov made his debut for Bulgaria on 23 December 1998 in a friendly match against Morocco.

He scored his first goal for the national side in another friendly match against Belarus (4–1) on 29 March 2000.

In 2003, he won the Bulgarian Footballer of the Year award, when he was playing for Celtic and he captained the national team at Euro 2004 where he was sent off during a match against Denmark.

Thats not evidence of a good player and he was 19. he never made any impression until he was playing with us are you sure you are not getting mixed up with the other Bulgarian Martin Petyov Petrov .

Stilyan Petrov made his debut for Bulgaria on 23 December 1998 in a friendly match against Morocco.

He scored his first goal for the national side in another friendly match against Belarus (4–1) on 29 March 2000.

In 2003, he won the Bulgarian Footballer of the Year award, when he was playing for Celtic and he captained the national team at Euro 2004 where he was sent off during a match against Denmark.
Because Kenny was paying £2m for him at such a young age it showed clips of Stan and he looked class. He was thought of as the next big thing in Bulgaria even though he was so young. It was him. Just like we saw clips of Jackie from Poland that was before the tinternet that showed him looking great too. It was Stan.

Once 9inar is official then I say that's the time to play our new bhoys and young Dembele. Difficult just now as league top priority. Our top picks must be given a rest before commencing next season as that is the most important season in our great history. HH☘️☘️

Hi everyone nothing wrong about giving both players a chance How's about giving Mariyan Shved a run as don't think he has ever been offered a chance to prove whether or not he is good enough

when are you going to give them a run? who you going to leave out? there are members of our squad who merit a game before them...these guys need to bide their time and when the chance somes, they need to nail it..playing them now in the high pressure games we have just now is not a good idea and a bad performance could ruin their celtic careers before they have started

The fact this even needs to be said is fucking ridiculous. Soro hasn't kicked a baw for us yet and Klimala has made a couple of fleeting sub appearances, anybody finding fault with either player at this stage is talking oot their arse and are best ignored.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back