Letting go of the hatred.

Go be in peace 26+6.
Hate disnae work find what works for you
This forum is here for you. Always found you Fair (ish) and Witty. Never walked in your shoes so no real understanding of the Daily issues. I try not to Hate but loose it when M Snatchers name arises. Miner’s we’re trampled under the Tory Government
So that’s always my Kryptonite. Even 36 years later. But must do better got the Kids and Wife to keep me straight they’re my
Straight jacket oh and I love Sprouts 🌱
Take care Big man let light lead your path

HH👏
Can't disagree with a word of that JS. Still feel the hackles rise at the mention of her name. One of the most active, and angry, periods of my life. Maybe a discussion for another day.

It might be totally impractical depending on your personal circumstance but try living somewhere else for a year or two. That way things which seemed like a big deal before can look completely different. If that doesn't work my second suggestion would be to take a large amount of ganja and watch the life of Brian. Every day. For as long as it takes 😁
Totally in agreement comrade Andy. I left back home over 30 yrs ago ( well, I'm from Paisley, so who can blame me ) as Fenian to the core.
So I've spent this period, not only with all that hatred far behind, but also in the position of having 5 Scottish protestants as my best friends.
That includes a lassie from EK, that I met over here, but please don't hold that against me !

Totally in agreement comrade Andy. I left back home over 30 yrs ago ( well, I'm from Paisley, so who can blame me ) as Fenian to the core.
So I've spent this period, not only with all that hatred far behind, but also in the position of having 5 Scottish protestants as my best friends.
That includes a lassie from EK, that I met over here, but please don't hold that against me !
Very sensible celtdownunder. Fortunately there are no huns in Switzerland so I don't have to go that far 😄

But far enuff away to witness the abhorrent state of our homeland. And far enuff away to not have to listen to sevco chanting their incessant bile !
Until this year I was going back four or five times a year - I still like it. As individuals I like Scottish people but as a collective they are fecking hopeless because they are always arguing, everyone has their own agenda and no one wants to compromise. As a result it is a bit messed up. That's how it seems to me anyway.

Until this year I was going back four or five times a year - I still like it. As individuals I like Scottish people but as a collective they are fecking hopeless because they are always arguing, everyone has their own agenda and no one wants to compromise. As a result it is a bit messed up. That's how it seems to me anyway.
Over a 30 year period, we've usually went back every 2nd or 3rd year . This year the pandemic prevented that ( and I suppose my 2nd year down here when I was deported and given a 5 year ban, straight up!) I can agree with most of what u say but I've always been of the belief that to generalize is far too harsh. No matter what collective group folk are a part of, there's always some good dude's in there ! ( well, nazis may not fit into that category )

Drugs , both prescription or illegal are NEVER the answer, they don’t deal with the underlying issues, just make you not give a feck, start with the basics, find a nice place live, if you need to move to another town or city, do it, your environment has a lot to do with your happiness, find a job you ENJOY, you might be in a high pressure, high paid job, does it make you happy? Money is not the be all and end all, if your happier sweeping the street or stacking shelves in a supermarket then do that, be nice to other people, they will be nice to you, find a man or woman that loves you for who you are, not what you have tell them you love them every day, enjoy the simple things in life, a walk on the beach, a picnic in the park, can agree with watching the life of Brian though, laughter and comedy are infectious, try and laugh and smile every day, you’ll fell better for it…….enjoy life……we’re all only here for a short while……live each day as if it’s your last…because one day it will be …..💚
Wise words BB

Back