Leverkusen v Celtic - All Comments Here

When this group was announced we were given no chance at all. The fact that we have lost 2 games on the road that on 9/10 days we'd have taken at least a point is extremely encouraging. The 4nil leverkusen result was a freak result we didnt turn up they more than did. That we can go toe to toe with these clubs speaks volumes about how far Ange has taken us in such a short time and a complete overhaul as well in playing staff cant be dismissed either. I like all of us pray the board backs Ange in the January window, a window where we dont traditionally see much business done incoming at least. For me this group has been a group of what couldve been. Let's not forget betis were also thumped 4nil at the bay Arena. Someone said earlier that theres no teams we can meet of that standard in the conference but that's not true theres a good few good clubs in it spurs for 1. We desperately require defensive reinforcements and my worry is the board as always, will they back him? £10 million would do it I believe but we must keep our better players in the window. Hart had his best game in a Celtic Jersey and he has reminded us all of what he can do when the manager trusts him. We rode our luck at times but in these games against such quality opposition luck is something that is always been a requirement. We have to turn these levels of performances to the SPL and win the league. Take the opportunities that will come from giofannny fan honkhearse as he tries to get that team in his mould they will drop pts we have to ready to capitalise on them. We appear to be able to play away in Europe now something better Celtic sides havent been able to do for too long. We are heading in the right direction quicker than anyone could have imagined. If the board dont back Ange in January there will be a backlash I've no doubt. He knows what he needs and who he wants. If we are serious about continued progression we must simply must back him.

A move from japan to Celtic is big news and a big move transfer market has Kyogo as the 7th highest sale and £9 million the highest. We are not alone in wanting to raid the j-league. It surpses me that we havent been keeping good enough tabs on it after naka until Anges arrival. If we can land another gem like Kyogo that would be something.

Back