Lewis Morgan - A future No 10 in the making?

Imatim

I know it was just a cameo appearance but imo this lad might have something special. There's a confidence and a wee bit of the...........dare I say it, Lubo about him.

He's got good technique and balance, good feet and he's not afraid to take a player on and he's apparently not too bad striking a dead ball which I think we're crying out for. Griff to me should always be in and around the box.

I know he has operated on the left predominantly but I can see a future No 10 there down the track once he gets a few games under his belt and up to speed. We shall see. Thoughts?

Still early days but he looks like he has talent. Hopefully he gets fully fit quickly and takes the LW by storm. We need it.

Reactions: TET
He looks a special talent , and if there is even a hint of Lubo in him we have got ourselves a cracker, listening to Sutton last night he was saying that LM mind will be clear of clutter unlike his team mates, which makes him a fresh start, the modern footballer what the heck do they have to worry about, Standing Order via Celtic in so wages paid check, Maintenance man to change my light bulb check, online shopping review my twitter account check, bit of light training and team selection , man im going into cold turkey some body de-frag my brain

Last edited:
Watched him a fair few times in the championship
Wasn’t convinced he was good enough ... but he looks like he has bulked up
He shoots on sight which is desperately needed
I hope he makes it!

Wasn't afraid I'd to let fly last night
Once he gets his eye in he could do some damage

HH?

I was heartened by his display last night, reminiscent of Davy Provan, I thought. Ours that is not he of the zombies. Great beginning son onwards and upwards

I have a mate whos a st mirren season ticket holder n he rates him, stood out last season for St Mirren n didnae want to see him go. He is looking promising.

I hope he can take corners and no-one else seems to be able to. Griff should be in the box, ready to pounce on lose balls like at Perth

I hope he gets a start today.
II doubt it as Rogic’ll likely start but Morgan looks so comfortable on the ball and its a matter of time before he starts assisting and scoring.

I hope he gets a start today.
II doubt it as Rogic’ll likely start but Morgan looks so comfortable on the ball and its a matter of time before he starts assisting and scoring.

I think Brendan will bring him on with 30 mins or so to go unless we have an injury. This doesn't put too much pressure on the boy and sets him up to be a hero if he's good enough, which I think he is.

Members online

Latest posts

Back