Lies, damn lies and speculation

TTQtKK⚠️

An example of how the supposed alternative media is ripping my knitting. Quoting the sun and daily mail as something we should give a fuck about. Misrepresenting the quotes. Enough man. Your thoughts always welcome noisers 💚

Attachments

• D0239A20-6535-4022-8F33-79EC58C49BCF.jpeg
    D0239A20-6535-4022-8F33-79EC58C49BCF.jpeg
    333.6 KB · Views: 17
Press talk no time for it. Speculation and innuendo. Who we get we get. DD should have this all done and dusted by now. Imo I reckon we're in for a shock, a manager not mentioned by press, bookies or main stream media. We wait with baited breadth. 🤔🤔🤔

Don't want him need someone with vast European experience. Someone who can work under severe pressure and board restraint. This is Celtic we don't do second best in results or manager. Howe definitely no from me. We can't take the chance on someone like him restructuring the team.. If it is Howe then we have sold our club to the devil. 👿👿👿👿👿

Don't want him need someone with vast European experience. Someone who can work under severe pressure and board restraint. This is Celtic we don't do second best in results or manager. Howe definitely no from me. We can't take the chance on someone like him restructuring the team.. If it is Howe then we have sold our club to the devil. 👿👿👿👿👿
Ally are you Kris Commons in disguise?😂

Yes Tony we could but is not better to get a manager in who has experienced Champions league.
the whole manager fiasco shows yet again what a shambles our club is when it comes to making decisions. whether it be a player, or manager, there is no club in the history of the world that has a record of taking so long to make its mind up usually resulting in losing out of every target that they have identified wtf is going on even the filth across the river with far les resources than us get things done much quicker than us

Will find out who the new manager is when it’s announced and He turns up at Celtic Park,pundits trying to convince whoever will listen they are in the know,Media keeping the pot boiling to sell thier garbage and keep Sevco off the back page,s nothing new there, backstabbers the lot of them just so they can feel important or to gain some petty revenge , best to just wait and see and watch the horse’s instead

who going to win the National??

Members online

No members online now.

Back