Lies, damn lies and speculation

Will find out who the new manager is when it’s announced and He turns up at Celtic Park,pundits trying to convince whoever will listen they are in the know,Media keeping the pot boiling to sell thier garbage and keep Sevco off the back page,s nothing new there, backstabbers the lot of them just so they can feel important or to gain some petty revenge , best to just wait and see and watch the horse’s instead

who going to win the National??

Will find out who the new manager is when it’s announced and He turns up at Celtic Park,pundits trying to convince whoever will listen they are in the know,Media keeping the pot boiling to sell thier garbage and keep Sevco off the back page,s nothing new there, backstabbers the lot of them just so they can feel important or to gain some petty revenge , best to just wait and see and watch the horse’s instead

No wee Smug Alec Salmon 🍣
Oh the Hoarse race a horse wi Jockey mayst year’s

HH 😂

Press talk no time for it. Speculation and innuendo. Who we get we get. DD should have this all done and dusted by now. Imo I reckon we're in for a shock, a manager not mentioned by press, bookies or main stream media. We wait with baited breadth. 🤔🤔🤔
100% agree point is I’m getting pretty fed up with some of our bloggers rewriting the SMS pish

Don't want him need someone with vast European experience. Someone who can work under severe pressure and board restraint. This is Celtic we don't do second best in results or manager. Howe definitely no from me. We can't take the chance on someone like him restructuring the team.. If it is Howe then we have sold our club to the devil. 👿👿👿👿👿
I'm not exactly getting excited about this appointment either tbf. Think we're in a situation that we can only improve after this season surely!

Absolutely Digger.

Get yer money on Discorama and double it with Justin Thomas for the Masters!.

Imo I reckon we're in for a shock, a manager not mentioned by press, bookies or main stream media. We wait with baited breadth. 🤔🤔🤔
You could be right mate. I was really hoping we would go after Allegri but I think Juve might be trying to get him back now. Who would your dream choice be?

Tiger Roll topical if nothing else

HH 😂

Last edited:
Just because the papers are asking why the delay the club have to appoint whoever it is the NOW,INSTANTLY just cause they want a story fuck them the club and howe are correct to do due diligence this seasons basically done I don't understand the whole wits the delay celtic its nonsense just another story to put doubt in all our heads that somethings up don't fall for that pish troops HH

Just because the papers are asking why the delay the club have to appoint whoever it is the NOW,INSTANTLY just cause they want a story fuck them the club and howe are correct to do due diligence this seasons basically done I don't understand the whole wits the delay celtic its nonsense just another story to put doubt in all our heads that somethings up don't fall for that pish troops HH
100% mate and I'm getting a bit miffed with so many of 'our' bloggers promoting the same pish.

An example of how the supposed alternative media is ripping my knitting. Quoting the sun and daily mail as something we should give a fuck about. Misrepresenting the quotes. Enough man. Your thoughts always welcome noisers 💚
Positive flavoured shoite and negative flavoured shoite. Choose your favourite.
Punters who have no connection to CFC whatsoever are giving tips on what's good/bad for Celtic.
Internet vapours which change with the wind direction, it's all shoite. Que sera, sera ..............
Only hope it happens soon

Positive flavoured shoite and negative flavoured shoite. Choose your favourite.
Punters who have no connection to CFC whatsoever are giving tips on what's good/bad for Celtic.
Internet vapours which change with the wind direction, it's all shoite. Que sera, sera ..............
Only hope it happens soon
Haha that's true, I've definitely cut back on some of the ones that are obviously just clickbait but you know how it is; we get drawn in sometimes. It will be done when it's done I guess, would be good to know soon as there is a lot to be done. HH

The fact we have this thread ( and others before ) points to the incompetence at the top of Celtic .

Most fans knew that Lennon would not see out the season - back in October ! So , did the Board not have a contingency plan ( and don't say ''John Kennedy '' ) ?

This is typical of what we have come to expect in the summer before CL qualifiers - now it has become the defining feature of this Board ! Dither and delay !

And the more we delay the greater the disappointment will be if we appoint someone who is less than a stellar name !
You would think that with Season Ticket renewals imminent that they would have everything in place to sell the new season . Same old same old as the Yanks say !

HH

Haha that's true, I've definitely cut back on some of the ones that are obviously just clickbait but you know how it is; we get drawn in sometimes. It will be done when it's done I guess, would be good to know soon as there is a lot to be done. HH
The problem is guys that the disappointment of this season has left us down and eager for news that will give us hope for next year. We are also sick to the back teeth of the SCUM crowing about being back. I know it's petty but I want somebody to wipe the smiles off their faces, I hope it's us so no more of this invincibles shite. HH.

The fact we have this thread ( and others before ) points to the incompetence at the top of Celtic .

Most fans knew that Lennon would not see out the season - back in October ! So , did the Board not have a contingency plan ( and don't say ''John Kennedy '' ) ?

This is typical of what we have come to expect in the summer before CL qualifiers - now it has become the defining feature of this Board ! Dither and delay !

And the more we delay the greater the disappointment will be if we appoint someone who is less than a stellar name !
You would think that with Season Ticket renewals imminent that they would have everything in place to sell the new season . Same old same old as the Yanks say !

HH
Hard to disagree with that Millsy. Although, sometimes our need for action, quickly, isn't always the best course. For me I hadn't written it off in October, no matter how shite we were against them at CP. After the January game it was done for most people I think and the club have moved to get CEO in place, which is I think required, before other decisions are made. Think too many of us are desperate to know what's going on cos that's fairly typical of people and especially us as @Mancbhoy670 mentions below we are sick to death of having to listen to the huns crowing.

The problem is guys that the disappointment of this season has left us down and eager for news that will give us hope for next year. We are also sick to the back teeth of the SCUM crowing about being back. I know it's petty but I want somebody to wipe the smiles off their faces, I hope it's us so no more of this invincibles shite. HH.
Absolutely mate. Hope we pump them at their midden twice. Make no difference to the league / season really but their egos are so fragile they will have a meltdown!

Exactly mate they're falling into the huns trap some of they bloggers just want to fight way the club for some reason makes u wonder about some of them they're real intentions 🤔
It's just all about the money for some of these guys. Once you're turning a coin from the ads then you got to keep putting something on to get the clicks. No issues with anybody earning a living but some amount a pish they put out!

read john james...a dont usually pay much attention tae hin but its believable...a canni wait tae liewells away tae fuck

Back