Lille v Celtic - Match Thread

Well....... there's maybe a way we can resolve this.
If there's anybody on here suspected of being a hun then they have to be willing to condemn the cheats and filth oozing and slimying from under the doors of GreySkull.

..and to put my money where my faith is... I'll start.

Of course they don't have to prove anything if they truly are a Celt through and through, and as I said earlier their opinions are an entitlement to be voiced as they see fit...otherwise as a hun they must take the wrath of the good people on here.
Its that time of year again when the cobwebs of the troglodyte cave dwellers are all being brushed aside releasing the pock marked uglies from the shadows and into our midst....like a scene from Ghost.

Huns today are the worst kind of scum anywhere on God's great green earth.
Why? ...you may ask....unlikely but you might.
The next part is especially for the lurker and hun sycophant on here preferring our sites to theirs.

The one-time and earlier cave dwelling hun was a Ranger pre-2012, who followed his team unknowing of the club's underhand scheming and cheating.
Buying players they couldn't afford, withholding taxes, fees, invoices and monies owing to hundreds of creditors amounting to tens of millions of pounds. (EBT's).
They assumed titles and trophies to feed their selfish uncaring greed, satiating a rabid hunger to the exclusion of everyone and all else.
This is the sole reason they were closed down, through liquidation, ushered in at speed by her majesty's chosen officers.
No CVA, no money, no pity, no chance.

Rangers pre 2012. died.

These monies could and should have been used helping those on the poverty line to feed, clothe and nourish their kids and countless others less well off.
Rangers stopped that from happening on a historically unprecedented scale never seen before in the UK, and they don't give a damn who suffers from their wicked deeds.

Now, what really bothers me is, if that was the end of these fans along with their club then all would be fine.
But, knowing what these people now know about the well documented cheating, thieving and pilfering malfeasance committed by the long gone club...they then go and support a new club with all the dirt attached.
If that isn't enough they claim all the previous trophies, insisting it is one and the same taking with them all the evil bigotry from its rabid parent club!
This is what everyone acknowledges as "the scum that is Sevco Rangers the world's most embarrassing club".
Huns....well they really do have no shame.

The honest and fair minded people know how to behave with a dignity that is not taught and lives within us.
Anyone who now knows the history of the defunct reprobate Rangers club should know better....but obviously don't, or neither care.

Now anyone who is a hun will not acknowledge nor agree to the above, put their name to it or press like in the box below......

...not fishing for likes, so type and post this yourself if you genuinely are not a hun......or confirm with ....
..C'mon the hoops and 10iar.:D

Last edited:
Well....... there's maybe a way we can resolve this.
If there's anybody on here suspected of being a hun then they have to be willing to condemn the cheats and filth oozing and slimying from under the doors of GreySkull.

..and to put my money where my faith is... I'll start.

Of course they don't have to prove anything if they truly are a Celt through and through, and as I said earlier their opinions are an entitlement to be voiced as they see fit...otherwise as a hun they must take the wrath of the good people on here.
Its that time of year again when the cobwebs of the troglodyte cave dwellers are all being brushed aside releasing the pock marked uglies from the shadows and into our midst....like a scene from Ghost.

Huns today are the worst kind of scum anywhere on God's great green earth.
Why? ...you may ask....unlikely but you might.
The next part is especially for the lurker and hun sycophant on here preferring our sites to theirs.

The one-time and earlier cave dwelling hun was a Ranger pre-2012, who followed his team unknowing of the club's underhand scheming and cheating.
Buying players they couldn't afford, withholding taxes, fees, invoices and monies owing to hundreds of creditors amounting to tens of millions of pounds. (EBT's).
They assumed titles and trophies to feed their selfish uncaring greed, satiating a rabid hunger to the exclusion of everyone and all else.
This is the sole reason they were closed down, through liquidation, ushered in at speed by her majesty's chosen officers.
No CVA, no money, no pity, no chance.

Rangers pre 2012. died.

These monies could and should have been used helping those on the poverty line to feed, clothe and nourish their kids and countless others less well off.
Rangers stopped that from happening on a historically unprecedented scale never seen before in the UK, and they don't give a damn who suffers from their wicked deeds.

Now, what really bothers me is, if that was the end of these fans along with their club then all would be fine.
But, knowing what these people now know about the well documented cheating, thieving and pilfering malfeasance committed by the long gone club...they then go and support a new club with all the dirt attached.
If that isn't enough they claim all the previous trophies, insisting it is one and the same taking with them all the evil bigotry from its rabid parent club!
This is what everyone acknowledges as "the scum that is Sevco Rangers the world's most embarrassing club".
Huns....well they really do have no shame.

The honest and fair minded people know how to behave with a dignity that is not taught and lives within us.
Anyone who now knows the history of the defunct reprobate Rangers club should know better....but obviously don't, or neither care.

Now anyone who is a hun will not acknowledge nor agree to the above, put their name to it or press like in the box below......

...not fishing for likes, so type and post this yourself if you genuinely are not a hun......or confirm with ....
..C'mon the hoops and 10iar.:D
👏 👏👏👏 whit tgjc said🍺🥳

Members online

Latest posts

Back