Lille v Celtic - Match Thread

Mark Guidi laid out the plan on radio Snyde tonight, he make sevco favourites to win the league,as they are putting points in the 'bank', and Celtic are playing catch up due to postponements, if the season is called early, 'as a precedent has been set',basically if we are 2, 3,4 games behind, the league get's called and the scum win!
Trying to drum up a response Celtic fans still boycotting these shite shows and papers like his the the Hun no response no story, no reaction no show, shut their jobs down without social media and them furloughed they will have to rely on the blogs, time to drain the swamp.

Will our season finish early? IMHO I'm beginning to think it will. France Germany now in total lock down whose next I wonder. Any thoughts on this bhoys.?
Witchcraft my friend
Not sure what the mad cap levels will eventually permit. Tomorrow is the day. If schools stay open then the bubble of sports will.
Or if we happen to get a wee lead before the 2/3 marker or? Who knows?

Sunday is the game.

Hopefully we see a more Celtic like performance tonight, I'm looking for one or 2 of the fringe first team squad to step up and prove they are ready for a league start.

I wouldn't risk Barkas or play Broonie tonight ,and please defenders cut out the 60yard floating passes across the pitch all it does is lose us possession,if you must play it long get it over their defenders heads and force them to turn back, guys like Griff and Paddy would eat that up all day long.

So with a four at the back style of play I would play.

Bain.

Elhamed,Duffy,Ajer,
Laxalt .

Christie Calmac Turnbull.

Rogic.

Griff n Paddy.

A 4312 formation if you like.

This is a fast attack we are against and any mistakes in a high line defence will be football suicide. Keep possession and pick our time to go forward.

However Neil will shoehorn Eli and Ntcham in there somewhere I'm sure.

YNWA.

Hopefully we see a more Celtic like performance tonight, I'm looking for one or 2 of the fringe first team squad to step up and prove they are ready for a league start.

I wouldn't risk Barkas or play Broonie tonight ,and please defenders cut out the 60yard floating passes across the pitch all it does is lose us possession,if you must play it long get it over their defenders heads and force them to turn back, guys like Griff and Paddy would eat that up all day long.

Bain.

Elhamed,Duffy,Ajer,
Laxalt .

Rogic.

Griff n Paddy.

This is a fast attack we are against and any mistakes in a high line defence will be football suicide. Keep possession and pick our time to go forward.

YNWA.
Think Elhamed hasn't travelled.

Bain.

Elhamed,Duffy,Ajer,
Laxalt .

Rogic.

Griff n Paddy.

YNWA.
Broony would be the first name on the sheet Imo.....Rogic won't start as Lenny has already said he's feeling it after Sunday 🙄
Expect to see the Bermuda triangle in midfield plus Christie

Broony would be the first name on the sheet Imo.....Rogic won't start as Lenny has already said he's feeling it after Sunday 🙄
Expect to see the Bermuda triangle in midfield plus Christie
We're gonna face a very fast attacking side and for me not a game for Broonie. If he plays put your money on at least a yellow card as that fraction of a second late challange goes in.

Mark Guidi laid out the plan on radio Snyde tonight, he make sevco favourites to win the league,as they are putting points in the 'bank', and Celtic are playing catch up due to postponements, if the season is called early, 'as a precedent has been set',basically if we are 2, 3,4 games behind, the league get's called and the scum win!
I fear this Is just the start of an orchestrated campaign. Soon every drum will be beating out the same message. We know they have an insidious and corrupt influence across all sectors of Scottish society, media, political, football administration, referee associations, to name only the most relevant ones.
They know that this is their best chance to stop us.They will use it ruthlessly. It doesn't matter to them if it's not done on the football pitch. It's the end result that matters.
This to me, has always been the biggest danger to TIAR. In a full season we will overtake them. But if the climate persists and worsens then ----------? So let's get going as we can Celtic.

One for MD. Any lingering hopes of Charlies return go up in smoke🤣

tell me you never purchased that rag Stevie give them fuck all.

Last edited:
Back