Lille v Celtic - Match Thread

I would take Broony, Ralston, Duffy and Kimala out, In would come Turnbull and Griff, Fimpongand Bitton. As for Duffy, if played will be a Achilles heel yet again, but I realise we have no other defenders, but, if Bitton is even 90% I would have him in and Duffy dropped completely as we might need subs to throw on and he wouldn't even get on my bench, never mind the pitch. Ralston too for me is mistake as he isn't good enough, we all know this, so I cant see why he would even be considered. Frimpong or Hatem if 90%. \Ely has been dog shit recently too, the problem is you could actually leave them all out as they have all been fucking dire to greater or lesser extents. Hopefully tonight they stop embarrassing the Hoops. Because thats all they have achieved so far. .

I fear this Is just the start of an orchestrated campaign. Soon every drum will be beating out the same message. We know they have an insidious and corrupt influence across all sectors of Scottish society, media, political, football administration, referee associations, to name only the most relevant ones.
They know that this is their best chance to stop us.They will use it ruthlessly. It doesn't matter to them if it's not done on the football pitch. It's the end result that matters.
This to me, has always been the biggest danger to TIAR. In a full season we will overtake them. But if the climate persists and worsens then ----------? So let's get going as we can Celtic.
I agree, but whats new? Its always been the same, we have to use it as motivaion. Do we crumble because bad men don't likes and try to destabilise us? Do we fuck. Let them write their shit, if we start playing they will have fuck all to say, the fact we haven't kicked a baw is the fuel for them. Stop playing like we have been and it dies on its arse.

Starting XI
Bain
Frimpong Duffy Ajer Laxalt
Brown McGregor
Christie Nthcam Elyounoussi
Ajeti

Based on the team I'll go for a defeat, hopefully not heavy one.
Midfield that hasn't worked this season, exposed on the wings where they are strongest
It is becoming very hard to have a positive outlook on this when it has failed so miserably on nearly every previous occasion. I know we have salvaged a lot of positive results but this has been AFTER late substitutions to change this setup, so why keep continuing with it?

I've been warned about shouting at the TV, especially a the Derry Dumpling, could result oan TV being switched off & me sent tae the naughty seat. Aye, well off tae get a 12 pack of Stella fae local ethnic minority shop.

☘️MON THE HOOPS, GET FUCKIN IN TAE THE FRENCH BASTURDS☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back