Lille v Celtic - Match Thread

2 nil up and we persisted with Ntcham. Ntcham did nothing but give the ball away. It’s a sad day when you are happy with that capitulation. Perhaps you have all been conditioned into it.
I don't have a problem with your Ntcham comments, he started OK, but I think he;s looking for a way out, and lost the ball too many times, he seems disinterested, but the Neil Lennon bashing has been done to death
As far as "You are happy with...you''re conditioned...etc..."
Bit of a generlization there sport, and who knows, maybe we should start a thread about Neil Lennon, to go along with the other half dozen
We've had more than our fair share of visitors, especially after a draw or a loss, I sometimes wonder, if there's a correlation
HH

Last edited:
My brother texting me 'shite result' I'm like wtf? If we were 2down to 2-2 would that be shite result? Fuckin latest qataris plaything are lille suddenly one of the richest clubs in the world. I dont want that for celtic unless its some us on the noise and we've all won the euromillions for 10 moon on the trot
I,LL tell you Winter I paid particular attention to Tcham and it was a sickening sight.A more gutless performance will not be tolerated in a Celtic Jersey.Turnbull,Soro and Rogic sitting on the bench and he persevered with this empty jersey.He had nothing to lose by putting fresh legs on and as usual he did nothing.I,m happy with a draw but it could have been a night to remember.I,m not a sack the manager type of guy.Well it is becoming obvious the manager is the problem.Where do we go from here,Hope that it all comes right,well I,ve been hoping for quite a while now.Might be time to make decisions for the sake of Celtic.☘️☘️HH.

I guess that sums up how much of an improvement/return to form tonight's performance was when I feel a wee bit if disappointment at not winning a game again such an excellent team on top form. And they also had an incorrectly awarded penalty too - which our keeper did so well to keep out. 👏👏👏

Ano some name for a goalie though 'Hazard' 🤔
Bain defo no.1
I guess that sums up how much of an improvement/return to form tonight's performance was when I feel a wee bit if disappointment at not winning a game again such an excellent team on top form. And they also had an incorrectly awarded penalty too - which our keeper did so well to keep out. 👏👏👏

Best performance of the season against a very good Lille side. Thought a draw was a fair result, we were better in the first half they were better in the second. Ajer's injury probably the turning point. Credit to Lennon and management team, I've been critical regarding poor tactics, in game management, sitting on the bench passively whilst it all goes wrong on the pitch, all of those were addressed tonight. The tweek to the formation to play 4411 and have our wide midfielder drop deeper when out of possession to help the full backs and counter their overloads out wide worked well. The changing to 352 late also worked and reversed their dominance at that point.
The Laxalt/Elyounoussi combination on the left was excellent and hopefully we continue with those 2 in the coming games. Frimpong/Christie also combined well as did the midfield who I slated pre match given how poor they've performed this season.

Best performance of the season against a very good Lille side. Thought a draw was a fair result, we were better in the first half they were better in the second. Ajer's injury probably the turning point. Credit to Lennon and management team, I've been critical regarding poor tactics, in game management, sitting on the bench passively whilst it all goes wrong on the pitch, all of those were addressed tonight. The tweek to the formation to play 4411 and have our wide midfielder drop deeper when out of possession to help the full backs and counter their overloads out wide worked well. The changing to 352 late also worked and reversed their dominance at that point.
The Laxalt/Elyounoussi combination on the left was excellent and hopefully we continue with those 2 in the coming games. Frimpong/Christie also combined well as did the midfield who I slated pre match given how poor they've performed this season.
Laxalt backing up El makes him look like a different player

Members online

Back