Linked with Past Their Best

M

Maria

Why do the media try to link and sell past their best players from the epl to us?

These players were good in their day but those days are gone.

Does the media think we’re stupid and will take a name, pay huge wages for nothing and be ... what.... grateful?

One minute the Scots are Canny the next, to sell a story their thick?

Jermaine Defoe. Present offering.

Why also do we (Celtic fans) need to understand that our club is a developing club?

Why do we need to get this into our heads? Because some twat on a website told us?

We don’t have to shop bargain basement but we do have to shop wisely.

Cheap goods aren’t always the best goods for quality.

Surely a balance and common sense applys.

Always find it quite insulting that someone with no interest in our club ordains themselves as the font of knowledge when telling Celtic fans what they need to get into their heads.

I just think. Piss off you twat

Why do the media try to link and sell past their best players from the epl to us?

Does the media think we’re stupid and will take a name, pay huge wages for nothing and be ... what.... grateful?

Why also do we (Celtic fans) need to understand that our club is a developing club?

Why do we need to get this into our heads? Because some twat on a website told us?

Always find it quite insulting that someone with no interest in our club ordains themselves as the font of knowledge when telling Celtic fans what they need to get into their heads.

They have no idea what goes on inside our club, so they make shit up, that way when the 38yr old defender we were NOT interested in doesn't sign they can provide the gullybillys with the headline
"Old Man says NO to Celtic"
This gives the gullybillys a warm tummy and provide the media with their reason for existing .... Giving the gullybillys a warm tummy. It's a funny old game.

In previous years our board has taken some of these players from England who are past they’re best and general consensus has been that it’s been to appease the fans after a dreadful transfer window.Previously we’ve always got behind these players but if we get hit with any of these players then there will be serious revulsion towards the board.Even the talk of Oliver Burke doesn’t excite me.I’m not to keen on 5 month loan deals,we know Scottish football can take at least a season to settle in,we need good quality ready to hit the ground running.HH

In fairness we shouldn't even be listening to the Media

We know what they are like Just ignore the bastarts whether it's Newspapers (which I never buy or read) SKY which I don't subscribe to but occassionally watch with the volume down or BT which I don"t subscribe to either but is a great comedy production McCoist and Craigan always have me in stitches with their pish

Wherever possible I watch a game on Celtic TV The commentary is a bit amateurish but it's some of our own so makes it palatable

TBH I watch games on Rangers TV just to listen to the inane rantings of Tom Miller and Hugh Burns or Andy Little Better comedy the Coronation Street Absoloutely priceless especially when the don't win

HH?

Last edited:
In fairness we shouldn't even be listening to the Media

We know what they are like Just ignore the bastarts whether it's Newspapers (which I never buy or read) SKY which I don't subscribe to but occassionally watch with the volume down or BT which I don"t subscribe to either but is a great comedy production McCoist and Craigan always have me in stitches with their pish

Wherever possible I watch a game on Celtic TV The commentary is a bit amateurish but it's some of our own so makes it palatable

TBH I watch games on Rangers TV just to listen to the inane rantings of Tom Miller and Hugh Burns or Andy Little Better comedy the Coronation Street Absoloutely priceless especially when the don't win

HH?

Bill, yer one of a kind ??

Does anyone know if Henriks busy these days. I'd rather sign him than fucking Defoe!!!! ????
I've got a theory, Lubo.

I reckon the board should invest our millions in stem-cell research and human-cloning.

Extract some DNA from one of Jinky's, Cesar's, McGrory's old jerseys. Get a sample from Henrik, Lubo, Kenny D, Danny Mc and TB. Then just clone our brains oot.

We can even make slightly inferior copies and sell them for hundreds of millions.

I've got a theory, Lubo.

I reckon the board should invest our millions in stem-cell research and human-cloning.

Extract some DNA from one of Jinky's, Cesar's, McGrory's old jerseys. Get a sample from Henrik, Lubo, Kenny D, Danny Mc and TB. Then just clone our brains oot.

We can even make slightly inferior copies and sell them for hundreds of millions.
Aberdeen beat us to it... they cloned Dolly the sheep!

I've got a theory, Lubo.

Against my religion. Stem cells come from unborn baby cells.

Soz no can do for me

Aw thanx bhoys, y’all cheered me up great deal.

Im so tired, too tired to be dealing with figures and dates all day. Brutal.

This is for you bhoys

???????
The only date you should be worrying about is the one that marks your birthday ?

Happy Birthday, Maria..........get the jelly and ice-cream ordered (but save it for Liquidation Day II).

Against my religion. Stem cells come from unborn baby cells.

Soz no can do for me
I respect that, Maria, and I would be inclined to agree, but I'm not sure The Vatican got the memo when they financed the Italian Micro-Life Institute for that very purpose.

Our religion is the most progressive on the planet. It has recognised the failures of the past and has identified the direct link between science and spirituality.

Progress may not be entirely to our taste, but if it is God's will, then it is in God's plan.

Members online

Back