Listen to Alex Rae getting slaughtered over EBT's and asterisks by a Celtic fan on air

I just wish Frank had also brought up the side letters.....there’s no hiding place for the Huns or the SFA re these side letters.....it’s should be an automatic 3 point deduction for breaking the rules for the period of time applicable that they kept these side letters hidden from scrutiny.....it then follows they should have any title they won during those years erased from the record books.....they broke the rules and were caught.....FACT!

I still can't understand why Noseratu was given the Radio Snyde gig. I seem to recall someone in the past saying there has to be a former Ipox player on the panel but surely Snyde could have found someone with more to bring than a tax-cheating dimwit like him.

Last edited:
I just wish Frank had also brought up the side letters.....there’s no hiding place for the Huns or the SFA re these side letters.....it’s should be an automatic 3 point deduction for breaking the rules for the period of time applicable that they kept these side letters hidden from scrutiny.....it then follows they should have any title they won during those years erased from the record books.....they broke the rules and were caught.....FACT!
Listening to Rae state that MON said they were won on the field and that is good enough for him, the reply should be well Rangers voted to end the season and that's good enough for us.

Members online

Latest posts

Back