LIVERangers on brink of Premiership title - players go to gates to celebrate with fans

Hey tiger, I know your a new member, but gonnie quit starting ANOTHER HUN thread every time you’ve something to say about them, post it in one of hunners others here, that’s 2 new hun threads you’ve started in a couple of hrs 😡
Whole bloody site if full of fucking hun shite mate, I come on here to get away from these wankers no read all about them ffs!

Just a league title. We go again next season. We won 9 in a row and enjoyed every second of it....let them have their fun. Its what football is all about. Chelsea, United, City, Liverpool, all their fans suffer the same feeling most years but they just get on with it and look ahead. We are better fans than the lot of them. We dust ourselves off and move on.
I got to enjoy the last few years watching Celtic win trophy after trophy with my friend MD and you lot....thats what football is about...we got to experience that together... Fuck them. Ignore them. Their castle is built on sand. Roll on next season.

Just a league title. We go again next season. We won 9 in a row and enjoyed every second of it....let them have their fun. Its what football is all about. Chelsea, United, City, Liverpool, all their fans suffer the same feeling most years but they just get on with it and look ahead. We are better fans than the lot of them. We dust ourselves off and move on.
I got to enjoy the last few years watching Celtic win trophy after trophy with my friend MD and you lot....thats what football is about...we got to experience that together... Fuck them. Ignore them. Their castle is built on sand. Roll on next season.
Couldn't give a bollocks what they get up to your right lubo reload start again next season but I'll never forget the record breaking quadruple treble that our football club has achieved very proud and so glad to have been on earth when this was done. So let the dead club fans celebrate in what ever way they want I'll tell you something the amount of swal iv taken over the last 9 years just celebrating everytime the hoops lifted another silver cup would be enough to fill the old falls baths.here's looking to next season hail hail Mon the hoops.

Well said Lubo let them huv there say were restarting let’s get our title back
Oh I’ve an idea furra Hun threeed
Where can I put it 💩
Done
Mon the fucking HOOPS

HH 🍀

That's the spirit Lubo. Focus on getting our own house in order and we will not have to give them another moment of thought, as they inevitably trail in our wake once again.

A lot of giros have been spunked on pyros apparently, my mate on the south side's sent me a video of hundreds of undead wandering the streets, polis helpfully stopping the traffic for them.
Tell you what bhoys next time we win something let's be fucking bold and noisy, ram it right up them!

Members online

Latest posts

Back