LIVERangers on brink of Premiership title - players go to gates to celebrate with fans

If there is something to come out of this and witnessing the disgusting scenes in Glasgow just now it's that maybe now we won't take winning leagues and trophies for granted
And I believe we have Docco, maybe thats normal after such dominance?
But I hope these scenes are a wake up call to the celtic power broker (DD) we should never have let these monkeys win this title, the players and coaching staff should also be watching these scenes and feel embarrassed at their performances.

Couldn't give a bollocks what they get up to your right lubo reload start again next season but I'll never forget the record breaking quadruple treble that our football club has achieved very proud and so glad to have been on earth when this was done. So let the dead club fans celebrate in what ever way they want I'll tell you something the amount of swal iv taken over the last 9 years just celebrating everytime the hoops lifted another silver cup would be enough to fill the old falls baths.here's looking to next season hail hail Mon the ,
Your spot on mate,we dust down and go again,,the day we get used to losing is the day we chuck it,hail hail

Answer honestly.....who would you rather pump..Krankie or Ruth Davidson?
Right I've had time to give this proper thought, even though big Ruth was up the duff im assuming she's the "man" 🤷‍♂️ so I think she'd be full of judgement for anyone who actually had "one" so I think she'd be hard to please.
Whereas Sturgeon's man must be about 75, his last boner was probably when Archie Gemmill scored in 78 so I think she'd be grateful for the attention.
For those of a sensitive persuasion you'll read this and think sexist, woo I'm upset all that pc shite, but if you consider my post with the care it deserves you'll realise I'm actually considering the feelings of the "woman" so fuck right off.

(I'd still rather pump you mate, fuck it)

Members online

No members online now.

Back